Author: maladie

Is there anybody who can cure my broken heart... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-17 16:08:14 |Display all floors

i belive loveing at first sight

cooldaney,
i am a beliver of loving at first sight in real life, and loving at first feel on net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 01:11:20 |Display all floors

everything depends on the fate

As Chinese slang goes,if you wanna make one thing successful.Three factors are very important,as follows,天时,地利,人和.So don't say you believe loving at first sight.All for the sake of fate.The fate let you love her/him.then you do that........it's simple.........maybe positive..........but that's TRUEEEEEEEE~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 01:25:56 |Display all floors

wake up

let it be guy. i think she is a player.maybe this is the way she always treats her man and  the taiwanese perhaps will be the next victim of love. so don`t be sad. there are so many clever lovely beautiful  and  indepent girls in shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 08:31:29 |Display all floors

lose good things and you will get better things

any way,love is a thing that can not rely on most of the time。。。it is just a matter of nice feelings to each other。。。。i lost my love too recently。。。last week exactly speaking。。。he is korean。。。he could speak korean ,japanese and chinese。。。i 。。。do not know how to say。。but he called me and said bye suddenly and the reason was that he felt no passion for me any  more。。。。。。he even blacklisted my phone number and did not allow me to send messages or call his home。。。。one word。。he would like me to vanish away。。。from his world。。。。
now i have started my learning of japanese and korean。。。。i should have known that  losing means the chances for you to get 。。。。
like one people told me :FORGET=for get.....
cheer up ,friend,you will be a blessed happy man.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-18 16:59:16 |Display all floors

Nothing is impossible

Try to find a decent girl with your sincere heart .

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 19:55:42 |Display all floors

Is there anybody who can cure my broken heart...

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.