Author: denphill

My sincere feeling about the pretty touching article [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-16 10:40:54 |Display all floors

traditional mindset

Did you notice the date when it happened?

I defintely can feel the mom would like to have another choice if she

could

yet, think about it, that period when all the things were supposedly to be

during that time, our chinese traditional introvert mindse probablly

still swirling around her mind...

that took place in my family also...

any way

wish the new year would bring them and all of you guys the joy and fun

this year, wow, so many of us share their story...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-19 20:14:38 |Display all floors

The very good thing is that the respondents have acknowledged and appreciated the love that their parents showed in very trying circumstances.

Even though my circumstances were not as difficultt as those told in the stories, it reminds me to be thankful for my parents and to show them that I appreciate them very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 14:46:55 |Display all floors

A touching story!

It is really impressed me. Hope more people share this story.

Kindhearted lie.
Great mother's love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 23:30:19 |Display all floors

the lesson

the lesson of the sad story is that chinese should be better prepared for the burden of raising a family.

chinese often take it for granted that one must get married at a certain age, and have children at a certain age. it is often the case that children are brought to the world without sufficient supply provided by their parents for them. a family should and must be sustained.

poverty can cause many problems, of  which divorce is the biggest. many children are abandoned after the breaking of a family. i do appreciate the love shared by the parties mentioned in the story, however, life must be lived with more ration and reason than emotion and impulse.

it is advisable that the young man be independent as early as possible, and support himself and his parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 16:38:24 |Display all floors
read over,every word was so touch me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.