Author: ariyurdu

Serious tradational Chinese Girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-16 22:23:57 |Display all floors

real obstacle for communication

Several months ago I knew a Korean Chinese (minority) girl in a party. In general she was an introvert girl but her dancing was pretty cool when the DISCO music was playing with her hair swing in the air. So from then on I began to date with her. Since I am an active postgraduate student with humorous and genteel personality it seemed she liked me and we often sent messages to each other by cellphone. But the problem was her first language is Korean(the second language is Chinese and the third one is her major—English). Her Chinese is good but not perfect. I often sent her messages quoting very famous and romantic ancient Chinese poems (sometimes I changed the words a little just to make the poems seem funny and sometimes I changed the rhymes for the same reason). But it was really a pity that she did not understand let alone to draw a conclusion from “my” poems that I was a well—educated person with high literature level. So at the moment I thought language difference was exactly an obstacle for communication and stopped dating with her so far as the conversations between us were boring.

Now I have changed the thought I wrote above. Even she could speak perfect Chinese like the other Chinese do the conversations between us would still be boring because the real obstacle is the different view we are looking at the world, that is to say we have different way of thinking.

Another example also prove my argument: I have a very good American friend who came to china three years ago. He was my English teacher two years ago and then we became good friends. This was not because he was my teacher and I was his student but due to we always had similar opinion on lots of things and we communicated very well although we had big difference in education background and appearance and personal habit and etc.

So here is my conclusion: language is not an obstacle for communication because communication depends most on the two heats than anything else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 01:18:19 |Display all floors

ssssssssssss

ssssssssss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-18 16:04:48 |Display all floors

i am confused

then why did you aparted with your girlfriend?
Don't you love her ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 13:11:35 |Display all floors

friendship

I'd like to know you and have friendship with you.Only question: Do you know COOK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 13:16:00 |Display all floors

To Angeloz

What make you think the Chinese women  are slim and submissive than the western girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 04:54:30 |Display all floors

To yuyu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 05:04:45 |Display all floors

To yuyu

why do i think most of the chinese girls are  much more slim and submissive than the western girls?
Most of them eat rice and vegetable more often which makes them hard to become as fat as the western girls who take butter, bread and so many kinds of chocolates and cookies.. while not so strong as well.
As for the characteristic,  Chinese girls are not so independent.  Some of them  prefer to get married with a rich man or even foreigner to change their life instead of their own effort . In this sense, they have to be submissive and controble. while, it depends. I have to admit more and more chinese are  experiencing the great change. they are becoming self-support.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.