Author: ariyurdu

Serious tradational Chinese Girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-21 01:06:43 |Display all floors

OBSTACLES

The issues of race and culture are very closely intergrated.Often we are unable to seperate one from the other.Does it matter  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-22 02:43:43 |Display all floors

YOUR VIEW PLEASE

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-22 10:47:50 |Display all floors

Race & culture...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-23 01:23:19 |Display all floors

Race & Culture

Thank you for your observation.In my country --- a multiracial society -- it is often difficult to seperate the matters of race and culture.Economic status is yet another matter which is much easier to identify.

Use magic tools Report

cecily has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-29 11:52:28 |Display all floors

hello!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 12:37:20 |Display all floors

to cecily

(Sorry for butting in.)

1) I personally think there is a larger difference between men and women than between Europeans and Chinese.   If I'm right that in itself means that the cultural differences shouldn't be

2) Something I have already posted elsewhere: years ago my teacher of Chinese pointed out that marriages between Chinese and Europeans tend to be a little 'bumpy'  but usually work well.  There are fewer divorces than in European-European marriages.  His theory (which imho may very well be correct) is that both partners know in advance it's going to be difficult and so make it work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 04:33:38 |Display all floors

Why Chinese girl

To ariyurdu  
I wonder why  you are interested in Chinese girl, because they are slim and submissive than the western girls?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.