Use magic tools Report

cecily has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-18 10:52:06 |Display all floors

exotic marriage

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 14:47:47 |Display all floors

EXOTIC MARRIAGE

Most western women do not have blonde or naturally curly hair so that is not likely the reason or even a factor in the common preference for Asian women.Beauty comes from an inner gentleness and purity which is found in all races but is more common in societies which are not overly materialistic as is the case in the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 14:49:26 |Display all floors

EXOTIC MARRIAGE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-19 02:04:51 |Display all floors

Exotic Marriage

also many western girls are of slim stature !!!!

Use magic tools Report

cecily has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-19 11:42:57 |Display all floors

understand

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-19 14:28:26 |Display all floors

Multicultural Relations

Dear Cecily-The country in which I live is multi-cultural by design and by law.In our short history we have been settled by people from many countries -- originally Europe and in recent years Asia.
  For example my grandparents were born in 3 seperate parts of Europe.I have a daughter who is married to a black man from Trinadad and my 2 best friend are married to women born in Asia.
The city in which I lived for 20 years -- Richmond -- has a population which is more than 50% Asian mainly from Hong Kong but also Taiwan and mainland China.
  And so -- multicultural relations / marriages are widely accepted in Canada.Sometime they are a great blessing and sometime they do not work -- much like unicultural relationships.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.