Author: ariyurdu

Serious tradational Chinese Girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-16 23:13:34 |Display all floors

Why?

Exactly why do you ask for a Chinese girl? Do you have the mistaken idea that they are weak and submissive? Why not a Turkish girl or a girl from another race?

How can a Chinese girl even know why that girl really left you?

I sounds very odd to me, when foreign guys shop for Chinese wives in this forum. There have been a number of guys asking for Chinese wives, some even offering to pay for them! I think this is very insutling and should be a serious warning to the girls to avoid you, and such guys.

The girls, here, just want to become friends with people. An intelligent guy is going to be one who is only interested in friendship. As a guy and a girl get to know each other, over time, as friends;  then, the relationship might grow.

But wanting a girls just because she is Chinese is very odd and suspicious. If you had a beautiful sister, would you want a foreigner to meet her only because she is Turkish? Such things are like a sexual fetish and is doomed to failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 08:01:07 |Display all floors

For very good reason !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 08:01:09 |Display all floors

For very good reason !

You ask why?Let me explain.
  First off let me explain that I agree that this is not the proper forum to recruit a wife.There are many sites which are dedicated to that specific purpose and , based upon the experience of several Canadian male friends , those sites do sometimes work in matching couples to share loving , healthy lifelong relationships.But -- in some instances happy internet relationships have ended in disaster!
  As a middle aged North American I consider Chinese women to be highly desireable not because they are weak and submissive as suggested earlier but because they are , for the most part , more beautiful than most other nationalities including most other Asians and most surely more beautiful than Turkish women!!
  But , of course , looks are not everything.Personal friends married to Asian women (in 2 cases more than 10 years) find thier wives to be less materialistic  with stronger family values when compared to most North American and European women.
  This is a great topic so I look forward to more discussion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 09:25:06 |Display all floors

Middle aged?

Only 29, you haven't that honor yet, young man.

Use magic tools Report

elena2003 has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-17 11:06:15 |Display all floors

??

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 13:05:20 |Display all floors

if u come, i think u can get one

the same above

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-18 10:22:19 |Display all floors

Chinese Women are Beautiful

Dear Friends-Please do not misunderstand my earlier comments concerning the beauty of Chinese women.As there are many sweet single Chinese women here in Canada I am not looking for a girlfriend or wife in China but I did want to share my experience relating to the reasons that so many North American men prefer Asian women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.