Author: ariyurdu

I want to immigrate and live in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-15 06:28:55 |Display all floors

rocker and bigsky

Pls do not make fun of ariyurdu. it is not polite..

also i am working in iraq. i am not in the military and the way u guys put it. it seems as a joke. while we have lots of US and other countries here doing a noble job with ppl from coalitions and iraquies dying. A war or conflict is not a joke.  the least u can do is support this cause, and if u do not agree with it, bcz is ur right at least respect it........REALLY BAD JOKE AND TASTE.

as u may know turkey is heading toward the European Union. it is a stable country and welcome anyone there with an open arm. Why disrepect his country? not all muslim are bad, do u know that?

also not everyone in turkey is a muslim, and for ur information Osama Bin Landen is a saudi national not turkish, but maybe u knew that??

anyway, i am not turkish national............but i embrace everyone and anyone for what they have in their hearts......

I would like to go to china to live and work there. I speak spanish and english. I work in finance any suggestions, and contacts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-18 15:08:27 |Display all floors

of course ,you can

If  you really like China and will be content to contribute to our country,and after you get permission from immigration office,of course youcan.
  Hope my country not make you dissappointted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 23:55:08 |Display all floors

hi

can u help me also

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 04:31:13 |Display all floors

turks

no bombings in China please. Usa or UK ok , peace in China ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 02:14:50 |Display all floors

I am also teacher

Hey ,

I am very glad  to taken this offer from you .My bacground also was a mathmetic teacher  in Turkey . But Some reason had done  I had left  from teacher .If you think seriously  please give me  more details
to ariyurdu@hotmail.com

Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 02:22:13 |Display all floors

TURKS NEVER BOMB ANY WHERE

Hi ,

You know Turks  very unpolitely .Turks  never likes terrorist attacts  and  also modern community .Many Chinese living  in Turkey  we never judge  by religious  or  nationality please be carefull  In the past Turks and Chinese  lived  together  closely .My roots coming from China  
Dont  say bullshit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 09:59:03 |Display all floors

China has a turkey

It's called bigsky.
forget about 100,000 us a year and sorry to tell you, before you can teach english I think you have to be able to speak it. and you don't (very well)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.