Views: 3751|Replies: 10

晚上好 from Amsterdam :-) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-11 05:01:48 |Display all floors
你们好,

我叫 Chris 和 是 德国人, 二十六 岁。 我在 Amsterdam, 荷兰。 搜索 朋友 学习 汉语。 你呢? 我说 德文,英文, 和 法文。 你 写的 美好。

再见,

Chris

MSN: chrisscheible@hotmail.com
Yahoo: cgscheible

Profile: http://360.yahoo.com/cgscheible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 10:48:22 |Display all floors

hi

hi Chris, I am pleasure to know u and would like to become ur friend  
my name is jenny from fujian province,china
my msn : jeany400@hotmail.com
wait for ur good news:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 12:13:58 |Display all floors

you have some mistakes in your sentences

hello,Chinese is interesting and complex  language.As a Chinese I feel pleasent for you are interested in it.Despite my poor English,I have ever had professional Chinese language training.I graduated from Chinese language and literature department of the Unversity.If you need some help,perhaps I can do something.
In your messgae ,you 'd better say:
我叫Chris,是德国人,(don't use the 和 before 是),二十六岁。 我在 Amsterdam, 荷兰。 想寻找朋友学习汉语。(寻找is better than 搜索here.And you'd better use a 想here which means I'd like to )  你呢? 我说 德文,英文, 和 法文。 "你 写的 美好" means what?It looks like a wrong sentence.

wish you have a good day!祝你天天快乐!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 12:15:43 |Display all floors

you have some mistakes in your sentences

hello,Chinese is interesting and complex  language.As a Chinese I feel pleasent for you are interested in it.Despite my poor English,I have ever had professional Chinese language training.I graduated from Chinese language and literature department of the Unversity.If you need some help,perhaps I can do something.
In your messgae ,you 'd better say:
我叫Chris,是德国人,(don't use the 和 before 是),二十六岁。 我在 Amsterdam, 荷兰。 想寻找朋友学习汉语。(寻找is better than 搜索here.And you'd better use a 想here which means I'd like to )  你呢? 我说 德文,英文, 和 法文。 "你 写的 美好" means what?It looks like a wrong sentence.

wish you have a good day!祝你天天快乐!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 13:42:18 |Display all floors

Ihr arbeitet sehr gut.

Wie geht's?
Einen schonen Tag!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 19:11:17 |Display all floors

Reply: you have some mistakes in your sentences

Hi,

thanks for pointing this out. With the last sentence, I just wanted to say something like "Looking forward to your writing". I just started out learning the language about 5 months ago and still lack much in terms of grammar and vocabulary. Yet, I am glad that I can practice online and appreciate your help with my studies.

Have a nice day,

Chris

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 20:14:47 |Display all floors

ad.?

hi~
amsterdam friend~
u seem to have put up an ad everywhere~
                        <*o*>

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.