Author: justgirl

My diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-8 22:26:55 |Display all floors

August 8th 22:37 Monday just came out because

monica took a married chinese man home. she did shopping with him and she cooked for him. and she put lots of wine in dishes and feeding him wine. my stomach doesn't feel quite good after ate her dishes. her talk sounds like she's asking for money from him. and he's trying to illure her with cash, LV, holiday.... they are like: woman said:give me cash quick!" and man said:" cash's here, you want? sleep with me first." and they both are in hunger.

i was feeling very good in office today, very relaxed and energetic. and i hope i could be like this everyday. had meeting with big boss's secretary today and set up a time frame for my project. things getting better anyway. :-)

got very passionate music but can't put up the album cover as the page's not working properly. hell!

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 21:00:03 |Display all floors

August 12th Friday 21:04

i really want to go to shanghai immediately after duty, might because i really dislike this place too much. but i just have no friends there, so no where to go. just to forget about it!

work was going well and better this week. had a short meeting with those secretaries again, i just found these girls' relation are already messed up. local is local, no quality. but i also found big boss's secretary got quite good relation with other dept. secretaries. surprised somehow. i probably should change to be more friendly not same as those germans but i am on the right track on this point.

but my life is still lacking of lots of stuff, which can sometimes make me really at loss. confused too!

2 weekends, no where to spend.  sehr gut!

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 18:17:06 |Display all floors

august 14th (make up)

really pissed off at monica last night. she could betray me or lie to me for men, even trying to talk bullshit with me. but another hand i realized how important men for her. i understand she longs for a serious relationship, she even cooks or buys teeth brush for men she even dislikes. she tends to show she's an angel, a pure angel. pathetic as i saw. but i think most of women long or a good man for good serious relation but men too but in this twisted crazy world, people just hardly can find their right partner. right?

think it was good to limit my image in the company. keep it, more friendly to girls, also to guys but never tried to date or accept date. be patient to wait for mr.right brendon isn't the one. put more energy into my work and project. keep distance with those secretaries that i won't try to be close to anyone. everything's only for work. be myself too! very important. better get some well paid part-time jobs

go clean the house and learn german, after 2 crazy nights in bars

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 18:14:45 |Display all floors

August 17th 18:22

Very hungry :ppp

don't talk much gossip with coworkers. coz i did it today with GM secretary. be smart! but it seems we could be good friends as she has a lot in common with me

eat and study german! clean house and wash clothes. have a good sleep. :)

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 23:18:10 |Display all floors

when r u going to change your life to be more interesting ?!

waiting...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 19:21:57 |Display all floors

Reply: August 17th 18:22

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-19 18:58:29 |Display all floors

Justgirl

Hi,girl

From ur diary, i think u must be a nice girl, the kind i like!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.