Author: justgirl

My diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-26 22:33:17 |Display all floors

jerk bastards don't give up till they get others fed up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 21:12:34 |Display all floors

July 29th 21:09 back from german class

was busy preparing the dept. big party and finished this afternoon. wouldn't have been so tired if those kids secretaries are not so childish and have a little common sense. all staff and bosses, chinese and expats enjoyed very much my party. but i cried. big boss first came to the little girl who was assigned as organizer but she actually knows nothing! i did everything but who knows that, though people saw me excellent as a MC. hell!

a boy foresaid that i would leave them within 3 months. who knows. i already cried for a few times because this is not the life i want. and also this is the first time i felt how would i feel when i hold a kind of life that i don't like. i am just like a a bird whose wings are destroyed.  

i agreed bred to come to see me this weekend. and i denied steven who wanted me to visit him. but i am not really interested about them both.
jg: i hope you could work it out. find a way out. don't be caged bird. step by step. gold won't be covered. make a stradge on monday and finish career planing, then talk to that powerless boss again anyway. maybe tell him you want to work in other countries of the group. coz i am really fed up with those chinese coworkers who don't have common sense but good at office politics.

deep sighing. think will go to drink tomorrow evening with bred, i can totally cry out so that i would probbly feel a bit comfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 21:30:35 |Display all floors

August 4th Thusday 21:35

had birthday dinner of zhang peng, he said this morning he received an email from his first love saying happy birthday. and i told them tomorrow it's my first love's birthday. lots of people are celebrating birthday recently. last night, zhang xiao's birthday.

had talk with my boss today just felt he was at first lost what he should do after hearing that i am not happy with my job. so that he went to his boss. i will see what he will do next to make me learn and occupied so that i won't complain again. silly old man! okay then i stay, for 2 years more then i will definitely go to other counteries' copmany. otherwise hop to another company as i don't wanna turn to be more and more german.

feeling good now anyway!
jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 21:55:19 |Display all floors

good in deep thinking

thinking is being on..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 03:06:19 |Display all floors

my diary

I had a special day with my two friends (I thought). In the morning, I went to the nearest temple before meeting, we went to feed fishes in the park, then watched movie. It was so boring coz all the way long, I was like a big bone of them. What could I do except being a good friend for them? Hardly explain for everyone but it's just alright.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 03:06:20 |Display all floors

my diary

I had a special day with my two friends (I thought). In the morning, I went to the nearest temple before meeting, we went to feed fishes in the park, then watched movie. It was so boring coz all the way long, I was like a big bone of them. What could I do except being a good friend for them? Hardly explain for everyone but it's just alright.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 12:50:15 |Display all floors

August 6th Typhoon 12:55

Good typhoon, hope it can take all dirties and nasty in the street and people's mind awayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Fresh!

i was suprised that zhang peng said monica is superfacial. do they guys have same image of me? i don't think so anyway because i am not a superfacial person! k i set up my own image in the company:
- first of all, to be myself, a real myself
- friendly & enjoyable
- professional
- okay this is bottom line: do never ever try to date or accept date from coworkers!

deeeeeeeeeep breath, relax!

Jg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.