Author: justgirl

My diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-18 23:03:31 |Display all floors

another BBS girl wanabe!

currently we have muzimei, furong 'xiao jie', and now 'justgirl', see you on TV!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 22:25:31 |Display all floors

July 22th 22:21 back from dept. dinner

was in shanghai for the MBA fair, met some european top MBA schools. will see if it's neccessary for me to take it 2 years later and think my company can support if i stay but will have to sign kind of contract with them.

talked to monica openly about her bad habbits, will see if she will pay attention. just gave her the last chance. then seriously will move out if no change.

meet up with Laurant yesterday, spent some time with him. i am just used to this kind of life if someone can understand what i mean. no excitement, no sadness. will work in new office next week and on, hope no noise around as still need to temporarily work in the workshop, if there's noise, i will get killed

by the way, i am well. though i still will spare some time to take a check in hospital, periodical check is anyway good to women.

and sang some exciting songs in KTV just now after dinner treated by wfds, was great fun!

will make up some sleeping tomorrow, and do some housewife work, then learn deustch. have escaped from 3 times that i do feel guilty, all because of dept. activities though

hm should plan a beach party maybe next month.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-23 21:06:07 |Display all floors

July 23th Saturday 21:07 Breeze night

was being a real housewife for whole day today, washing, cleaning, organizing, ironing, folding, hanging......

after houework, read a little bit about a japanese's book. - a hard boiled wonderland, actually read more about the fore-introduction, it's all about praise, not sure if it's overpraise. said how geneus he is, and he's the professor in an american university now. but after the introduction i saw it's all about love affairs between men and women, actually a man and some women. and i started the begining saying:" the elevator is going up, actually not sure if it's going up since it's too slow. or maybe it's going down also because it's too slow. i am distracted too deep in my thinking so i don't know if it's going up or down."  hell, i just closed the book.

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-23 21:20:44 |Display all floors

P.S.

saw an american movie while doing my housework, the girl is 13 something and  her parents both use drug and have AIDS, she was expecting her mom to be well to take care of her but as matter of fact, she took care of her mom all the time till she passed away. then she had to struggle. finally she finished 4 years' course within 2 years, during this period, she was homeless and worked for a few hours as dishwasher in a restaurant, then she slept for another 2 hours on the subway while going to school. and finally she was accepted by harvord university and she got a schoolarship in 'New York Times' so that her tuition fee was gauranteed. on the contrary, her best friend who had almost same experience with her just wanted to be a prosititution but fortunately she got a normal job finally. when journalist asked the girl what's her wish for next step, she said:"i can give up everything if my mom could come back. i love her" makes me think of my growth experience. i loved no one in the world except my uncle. still i don't expect him to come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 20:25:49 |Display all floors

July 25th Monday 20:33 Cool

Not really anything special happened these two days. Just moved to new plant today. Network's not working yet. Boys were free and they just played new telephone with conference meeting. And I continued my german study almost for whole day.

Jg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 19:54:26 |Display all floors

Boring...

Everybody is waiting for you to have sex!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 20:25:05 |Display all floors

Cagita! Get out of here!

Shame on you to be writing here!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.