Author: ubersuave

Is that the best you can do al-Qaeda? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-18 02:55:40 |Display all floors

emucentral

china has offered 7aiwan one country two systems like hongkong but the chen shui bian guy wouldnt accept because he fears taiwan will become as "crap" as HOng Kong as he puts it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 15:55:25 |Display all floors

observer 3... good... very good... moron

Yes you are better than the terrorists... I agree... much better.

Show me examples of why American terrorists should not be called terrorists.

No need to show to me why American terrorists are better... we know they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-23 11:23:15 |Display all floors

fisty... feeling a bit guilty?

Your maturity is similar to a 7 year old. "China does it too so we can do it too." Anyways 2 wrongs do not make a right. You should stop excusing your nation by comparing your nation to others. I also do not see how you can compare China to your all powerful democratic nation America. Unless all the rubbish you have been saying all these years about China also can be said back for America?

Anyways since you want to waste my time and talk about 7aiwan, just to let you know the facts. It is your nation which is arming 7aiwan to the teeth and encouraging them to declare independence. If there was war, then you would just have to blame America.

Let us not forget history and how your nation has encouraged and armed Iraq to fight against Iran. What has happened to Iraq now? Isolated and at war, every day it rains blood in Iraq thanks to America. Do not spread war to China. Thank you!

Anyways I hope there is no violence or blood shed. So for the sake of humanity stop selling weapons to Taiwan and encouraging them to do what no nation on this earth can accept.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.