Author: ubersuave

Is that the best you can do al-Qaeda? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-14 07:49:49 |Display all floors

final

LOL, and China has NEVER interfered in another country? What about North Korea, Vietnam and Central Asia? I only read an Economist article about Russia and China are trying to sideline US power in the region, so they can take it over. I would love it if countries around the world stopped creating "spheres of influence" and doing what the hell they liked. But how dare you label my country in that way, when China interferes wherever it pleases. Shall we talk about how China threatened to veto any UN Security Council threats of sanctions or military intervention against Sudan? How many people have died in Darfur because your precious government wants to protect its interests in Sudan?

Practice what you preach!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 10:44:40 |Display all floors

iluv2fist... how does it feel to be a terrorist?

Sorry... I meant to say, how does it feel to be an Imperialist terrorist?

[<We do have an interest in the oil and I would be a hypocrite if that was not a factor, but there were many reasons going into Iraq>]

You admitted that you only terrorized the Iraqis for oil, because you did not have any other reason for war! Besides forcing democracy through the Middle East by terrorizing more people.

My point is you and your kind who support the American Imperialist and terrorist policies are same as al Qaeda.

People reading your post can also see you have a threatening attitude when speaking of your nations killing capabilities.

Remember what Dubya said, "You are with us or against us" and, "Iraq is a regional model".

These are clearly threats to terrorize innocent people and an excuse to annex more countries into this evil and Imperialist terrorist regime which you call your home!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 11:18:16 |Display all floors

fishy... since you do not know what Imperial terrorists are...

Definition
terrorism
noun [U]
(threats of) violent action for political purposes

America threatening other nations into accepting their political system, beliefs and values.

imperialism
noun [U]
1 a system in which a country rules other countries, sometimes having used force to obtain power over them:

We might as well call American politicians Imperialists, oil grabbing, baby killing, children mutilating, democracy forcing Imperial terrorists.

Let me ask you, are you one of those Imperial terrorists? Then burn in hell with al Qaeda if you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 16:44:20 |Display all floors

terrorism

finalthought 2005-07-14 11:18
<<Definition
terrorism
noun [U]
(threats of) violent action for political purposes>>

and finalthought's extension of this..

<<... threatening other nations into accepting their political system, beliefs and values.>>

A big hello to the people of Taiwan who are being threatened to accept a political system, beliefs and values which are foreign to them.

Cheers
JB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 11:08:02 |Display all floors

Ha ha ...good one JB

China?protect its interests in Sudan?"
Let talk about the real terrorists shall we...China. China has threatened Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam and more.

China has closed her eyes while children were murdered in the Sudan and women were raped. Keep on pumping the oil China.

Thoughtless, the next time you pump your gas for your car, check out the color and I will bet it is tainted red with Sudanese blood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 11:11:54 |Display all floors

"At least bin laden is not afraid to die for his cause".

Then why is he hiding? Maybe he should be a suicide bomber.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 12:58:01 |Display all floors

Then why is he hiding?

Hehe.. well said. I guess that he'd rather have others do the dying part for him... like that crazy bastard who blew up over a dozen Iraqi children to kill ONE American PR troop.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.