Author: ubersuave

Is that the best you can do al-Qaeda? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-11 10:32:59 |Display all floors

mancius

Good point on that whole, "at least Dubya and Blair Witch are not targeting civilians!" THANK GOODNESS! Death toll for civilians in 3 weeks of war was just only 100,000! The number could have been higher if they were targeting them on purpose.

Of course terrorist Dubya would never want to damage a hospital or bomb a city to the ground, now would he? By the way, how come Falujah is not marked on this new Iraqi map I bought?

It is also estimated that Iraq has about 400,000 national freedom fighters fighting Coalition forces. This number comes from the pentagon. Only 10 -20 thousand are estimated to be foreigners. You again have the chance to practice maths.

<Their war isn't about Iraq - it's about imposing their beliefs on others.>
You mean the way American and fellow British terrorists are imposing their beliefs on Iraqis? Call it what you want to call it, but it doesn't change the fact that those terrorist nations are spreading their beliefs through war around the Middle East.

I think people like you need to understand that your terrorist nation gave birth to those terrorists that include al Qasdhal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 10:58:01 |Display all floors

To all the terrorist Americans and Brits out there

Don't expect to give birth to democracy when you are finished f#@king Binladen, with one hand on his ass and the other hand on the oil/gas.

It is well known that in the past Binladen and his friends were trained by America. America and Binladen deserve each other. You cry when 50 Londoners die, but when 100 thousand Iraqi's died no one even raised a word of opposition. I condemn both acts of violence but you only condemn the one that suits you most. This is the true nature of Imperialist terrorists as your selves!

By the way, why haven't you caught him yet? What does this all have to do with Iraq? Never mind... Imperialist terrorists like Americans are not rationale.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 11:31:38 |Display all floors

Final thought ..you are a moron....

Do you realize how easy it would be for us to just Nuke Iraq. Of how easy it would be to just kill everyone and keep the oil that you claim is all we are interested in. IT WOULD BE EASY.

We do have an interest in the oil and I would be a hypocrite if that was not a factor, but there were many reasons going into Iraq. Yes innocent people get killed in war but to compare this to intentional murder give you the title "Moron"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 11:51:00 |Display all floors

Mr. Fish - Mr. Final thought is the Chi Hua Hua Canadian Mr. Grenadier98..

..he is finally "seeing the picture".

Canada could be another "oil sheikh" nation but it "CANNOT" drill the oil otherwise it would be "TARGETED" with an UNITED STATES INVASION.
In this forum, we have been told by our two Brazilian forumers about AGRESSION by the United States for Rubber during WW2, and how MONROE doctrine has been imposed to subjugate Latinos.

At most, Canada can only produce at maximum 5 mbd - to supply its own needs, supply 1.5 mbd to USA and another 1.5 mbd to China. It could increase its production to 10 mbd..but but that would only attract an AMERICAN INVASION....

In order words, the Chihuahua dog Canadian Mr. Grenadier98 is frighten of the AMERICAN NUTS.....At least the Poodle Dog is no more; Mr. Blair - and his gang her Mr. Mencius, Christopher and Mr. Uber has regain the valour of BRITISH LIONS....

cheerios!

fm Gd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 12:09:21 |Display all floors

iluv2fist is sensitive to the label "terrorist"

You really are mad are you not? You even admited your Imperialist terrorist nation went to war because of oil... I have nothing else to add to that.  [<We do have an interest in the oil and I would be a hypocrite if that was not a factor, but there were many reasons going into Iraq.>]   

REASONS? You mean like WMD and links to al Qaeda? Or you mean the ones you terrorists made up after those were found to be lies? Or the future ones you are going to create? I hope you Imperialist terrorists choke on the "bloody" oil!

Perhaps I am moron to you because I do not catapult the pro-war propaganda that an Imperialist terrorist like you uses to justify killing innocent people. You say it is not on purpose? I say you are no better than al Qaeda!

You happened to accidentally invade and occupy a country? And on this crusade for democracy you also accidentally discovered oil?

Of course you will not nuke Iraq. If Iraq was a nuclear wasteland which no one can touch then how can you dig up all of the precious oil your failing economy depends on?

Kill all the people in Iraq? Don't make me laugh! If it was not for your precious public image and the approval of other nations, Your Imperialist terrorist American regime would have already turned all Iraqi cities into large craters. Look at Falujah! That's right! Falujah doesn't exist anymore. A fine example of American Imperialist and terrorist ideology. Anyone who supports such ideology is only another imperialist terrorist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 12:13:57 |Display all floors

greendragon...sprechen sie English?

huh? What? all I understand is you think I am grenadier98. Ok I noticed that something is wrong when i couldn't edit my posts or my post counter always counts 0. Well my account is either hacked or has a problem. If you can fix it then fix it if not just be quiet. I already asked the CD crew to fix it... but you know... management level is different. =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 08:31:20 |Display all floors

Wrong twice "little thought"

"You really are mad are you not? You even admited your Imperialist terrorist nation went to war because of oil... I have nothing else to add to that. [<We do have an interest in the oil and I would be a hypocrite if that was not a factor, but there were many reasons going into Iraq."

First I did not say we went in because of oil, but had an interest in it. Get it right. Yes that oil and all oil is very much of an interest to us. It is part of our survival. It is part of our National security. You may not like that but I say "tuf shlt".

The true reason why we went into Iraq is that Sadame was talking alot of smack against the USA. Do you remember? He threatened us with WMD if we attacked Iraq. Do you remember? Sadame lied...not us.
Sadame had close relations with people that wanted to and still want to bring great harm to the USA. Should I feel sorry for Sadame or the terrorists? They want to kill us and it is a war. Their tactics are to bring terror by blowing up and killing innocent people so as to discourage us and it will not work. I hope all the good Muslims in the world stand up to these barbarians. The good Muslims should not be afraid of them. This is not a religious war but a war against evil.
There is no way that you or I could do what these murderers do and do you know why? Because we do not have this evil inside us.

Secondly..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.