Author: boblog

Don't want to fall in love its boring !!!! And more boring with Chinese girlzzzz [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-20 20:11:42 |Display all floors

A pig would not be boring, like boblog!

Gunnyspice, apparently you have not wrestled with a pig on, during a late Spring warm rain down pour. :-)

As a young kid, I did that. I jumped in a pig wallow with a nice, friendly pig, and we played. At that time, life seemed so peaceful and wonderful.

After playing with the pig, I stood in the rain, while the mud washed from my body.

The pig, too, would let the fresh rainfall wash it, and we would run through beautiful daisey fields. Neither of us knew of hatred and racism--only the simple sharing of nature. The poor pig eventually became breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :-(

Pigs are very intelligent, fun animals; whereas, boblog's intention was to display his hateful stupidity, leaving nothing to polite discussion.

Like I did, as a child, I think any sweet Chinese girl would enjoy the company of an intelligent, smiling pig--not some boring racist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-21 09:07:29 |Display all floors

Serious discussion?

Please tell me how to initiate a serious discussion with a dirty pig that has no brain?

I too would like to see such discussion. It will make this thread a little more interesting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.