Author: ljw_4444

does long distance work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-4 11:15:22 |Display all floors

love each other

If you love each other it will work,if she does not love you enough then it will be agood way for you to learn, unfortunatly.Maybe she thinks you may find someone else.But in the end Paris is not far from England,so with Skype and Msn and telephone cards and travel,the relationship may grow stronger.Only you and her will know this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 08:27:57 |Display all floors

well i have learnt that in myself i have leant alot

well i have learnt that in myself i have leant alot

and that is i love her more than she loves me but for some reason i dont want to  let go

as i am 28 and do not want to loook no more

but what i am waiting for

is it worth it ??????????????

and can it work??????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 16:29:11 |Display all floors

work or not .....I don't know....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 16:32:25 |Display all floors

work or not .....I don't know....

you posted so many topics about your gf, seemed fake...

Really love her, a distance is your problem if you try not to communicate with her.

Love is gonna be a huge problem if you still talk about her and never get things done.

Love is gonna be a extra huge problem if you two never want to be together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 23:27:36 |Display all floors

i am not fake nor is my problem so let my mind come to ease

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 10:10:43 |Display all floors

i am hurting here comon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 15:33:03 |Display all floors

For my part , long distance works !

Long distance can not alienate two lovers as long as one has faith in another .Perplexed for a long time , now I made the final dicision that she would be my only girl . Before I was also afraid of the long distance we had . However , her words touched me the right chord . As she said , that long distance doesn't work is the routine law ,Love depends the two sides . Most important, one should be loyal to another .

Long though the distance is , two lovers can image to be toghther when recieving messages ,letters or a present .Just think more about the happy moments and the golden memories with your girlfriend or boyfriend . You should always keep the belife in mind that we two surely can stay together one day ! No terrible rainstorm , no beautiful rainbow ! No seperation, no reunion !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.