Author: ljw_4444

does long distance work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 14:52:14 |Display all floors

long distance does work , for a short but not long time

As a Chinese saying goes: distance brings out  beauty.  Being faw away , the two lovers will miss  each other more deeply and seriously , which will result in more sincere affection and better impression, especially for the two loves had been together all the time long before. Sure,  the premise is  that they really love each other.
However, there is also a saying like this: distance produces distance.  No matter how deep you two love each other, if you two in two different  places for a long time( 3 , 4 , 5, 6 years ...) the distance will be real distance for your relationship.
Seldom intend  for only spiritual love especially in this modern, fast-paced and realistic society today. So if you treat your relationship seriously and intent to spent your whole life with the girl, try your best to be together with your girlfriend. it is just a matter of time, earlier or later; if you consider it as a game, only for a fun, never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 05:37:52 |Display all floors

No way to know

There is no way to know.

Honesty is not about being faithful, that is loyalty
Honesty is telling your partner if you've been disloyal
True love can survive any distance
To much alchool can leed on astray from true love
The problem is, if your girlfiend is going to be unfaithful, you don't want to have wasted time waiting for somehting that will not return.
However, if you truely love some one you have to trust them.
SO try not to demand fedility or loyalty,
but rather, if you are unfaithful, and you truly care about me and don't want to hurt me, tell me right away, so I can get over you and move on
www.jasonmoon.org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 11:33:19 |Display all floors

everything is hard to say

the future is always a mystery is what i think.
you know to determine the sentiment can't be judged by how long you have been together with her , years doesn't mean all .
it's hard to keep a long distance relationship , "far from eyes , far from hearts"  as to the reason everyone knows...
so if you want to keep the relationship , you should do something , call is not enough , you should fly to her to stay with her , "body accompany " is so important .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 09:02:15 |Display all floors

thank you again and keep this topic going

thank you again and keep this topic going

the great problem i have is that i am in the Uk to start a business

a resteraunt there fore i do not have the time as of yet but the greatest problem is also i would loev to see her again

but she has to come back to paris in august

and i plan on seeeing her in at christmas time if posssible

if not i will buy her a ticket to see me in \Uk

the reason is that i have to get some serious money if i want to prove something to my gf   

cos i believe it should stablise our future but if she doesnt see that then i can not give up money for her at this moment in time cos i am 28 and need serious money for what i want to do in the future which also involves my gf too

so please help me if not then keep this topic going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 08:23:23 |Display all floors

comon theres got to be more

there has been people viewing this topic so add some stuff u people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 23:26:57 |Display all floors

any more replies????????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 23:48:28 |Display all floors

My opinion

I think it depends on how much hope you have to be together in the future.  I have been writing a chinese girl for a while but we have never met.  If when i meet her and spend time with her I see that our meeting was just as good as our letters I will eventually ask her to marry me and come back to start a family with me.  

I guess my point is that if two people truly love each other they will do anything and everything to find a way to be together and not apart.  If your partner is not trying to do that you should reconsider whether long distance is working.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.