Author: ljw_4444

does long distance work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-4 13:26:09 |Display all floors

ljw_4444: It won't work mate, believe me i try it.

I was born in UK-London, had a relationship in Hong Kong gal for the past 2 years. We always talk on the phone, nearly every day my phone bill came up every month well over UK400 quid. Then i lost my job in one of UK largest company employing well over 5,000 people. Then she ask me to go back to H.K. but she did not know i lost my job then, so i did i took then next plane out of UK for H.K. when i got there i heard remours from my friend she got another BF, so one day i follow her from her home to a near by park to find out she was seeing another guy. I walked upto them she was in a major shock to see me, she said why i'm here and not in UK. I said to her i lost my job so i came back to see you and this is what i get and i said "you to timing Bitch". Now i work in H.K. and live in Shenzhen with my new GF.

Conclusion: You can try but it won't work, as chinese say when the "fire is overseas it hard to put it out".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 15:33:56 |Display all floors

sooooooooooo

does anybody know anymore on this topic cos i would like to know more......??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 16:41:41 |Display all floors

long distance relationship huh?

I don't count on long distance relathionship. If they love each other and really love each other not for some other things...they should stay together........If I tell a guy that : hey man, my body is in china but my spirit is in UK....o yeh it does sound really romantic but it's really bullshyt.....it's not a real relationship......if you really love the girl, go to Paris to be with her...........OR let the girl go to UK to be with you...............long distance ......what  a ridiculous term to put in front of relationship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 23:27:46 |Display all floors

encore sil vous plait

well thank you demi and hope i -we get it right

alll i can do is hope and try my best to keep us together

but if she doesnt want to be with me then its her losss

but i hope i am wrong

and please more advice people u are alll suppose to help here

so common give me a lending hand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 09:36:46 |Display all floors

more more more

please more repspnse

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 21:40:48 |Display all floors

maybe in past days, when life isn't as busy as modern days it works better..

it takes 2 very special persons today to make out work anything related to relationship, esp long distance, what do you say?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 01:53:04 |Display all floors

hello

I advertise  that my english is not quite good (even very bad) because i'm a french girl who hasn't studied english to school!

Long distance would work but it's depends on both. A lot of my friends has got their gf in other country and it works: actually, they're still together.
One has got his gf in China and he lives in France (near Marseille) and a another one has got his gf in Japan and he lives in Paris.

They think about the wedding...for sure because they are to far away of each other.

I've made a distance relationship but it was a failure: it was too hard for me to have my bf away...and I had a telephone bill to high!

so, I think that it depends on both and also their  purpose: be together or not.
Because for one of them, it will be question of sacrifice (family, friends far away, different language to learn and job )

those who are separated not for a long time, I think that it will work because it's a question of patience.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.