Author: southernsky

The Chinese National And Australian National Anthem [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-9 23:42:27 |Display all floors

Why fear China?

This is your National Anthem? I agree...it lacks vision. China talks about Japan being militaristic....

"Arise,
Ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our very flesh and blood,
Let us build our new Great Wall!
The peoples of China are in the most critical time,
Everybody must roar his defiance.
Arise!
Arise!
Arise!
Millions of hearts with one mind,
Brave the enemy's gunfire, March on!
Brave the enemy's gunfire, March on!
March on!
March on!
on! "

Except the line "Millions of hearts with one mind" the rest sucks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 20:12:38 |Display all floors

Buzz off buddy boy.

" Banana " is an intra-cultural term which only the Chinese can appreciate. It is a spit in the eye for those traitors who would suck up to other ' benefactors ' at the reputation and expense of his compatriots. It sux. Let southernsky speak up for himself. Has the cat got his tongue? And emu, don't lecture me on racicism . Coming from a staunch defender of the indefensible white Australia policy , it is a bit rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 01:36:15 |Display all floors

lol fish

the chinese national anthem may have been quite out of context in the 1990s but today 2005 its very suitable expecially with japan starting to get nuclear weapons and the attitudes regarding the past their politicians possess its getting dangerous indeed

thanks for praising that line from the chinese national anthem but too bad i think all the lines in ur anthem sux and the music too and the australian one as well sounds like shyt

yep and i encounter racism everywhere in aust its appalling,but so do many other countries i suppose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 06:13:43 |Display all floors

And emu, don't lecture me on racicism

kwok_ho 2005-07-13 20:12
<< Coming from a staunch defender of the indefensible white Australia policy , it is a bit rich.>>

OK, kwokwit, you've made the accusation that I defend the WAP staunchly. It may suit your ignorant racist prejudices to wallow in that fantasy, but I have always been against the WAP.

You have made the accusation - show me a quote where I have supported the White Australia Policy.

Kwokky the liar, never one to let the facts get in the way of his anti western rants.

Cheers
JB

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.