Author: flotsam

Goose-stepping Over African Oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-9 07:36:09 |Display all floors

Reply: America not the problem

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-9 07:42:47 |Display all floors

Reply: China is pretty entertaining too...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-9 20:00:16 |Display all floors

Flot we can talk about anything we want in the USA

Can you?
Talk to me about the country to the North that starts with a "T". Talk to me about the year before 1990. Talk to me about Taiwan seeking to be free.
Talk to me about what is going on in NW China. Say one thing bad about any of your politicians as we have that freedom here in the USA. Try and say one thing...go ahead and post it...about the diseases that are befalling China now and in the near future.

Everyone knows that you are not free to talk about China...why don't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 05:34:06 |Display all floors

flotsam the foolish

flotsam writes: "This can only be because you agree with everything I've said and cannot provide any counter argument."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No,it's because you are too far gone to turn back. Why should I waste my time trying to turn you around.
Everyone on this forum recognizes you as foolish. Hasn't it occurred to you that something is wrong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 18:03:02 |Display all floors

Mr. Fish, we can talk anything in the privacy of our homes....

..but if you want to do PUBLIC MANIPULATION, even in the United States, tricks are utilized - from control of finances to dissident press, to "freak suicide of Iris Chang"..

In New Middle Kingdom, the same tricks are also used.

So, isn't it the "OT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK"

Urghhhhhh

Self righteous fools!

fm Gd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 10:02:27 |Display all floors

Ha ha "Mr. Fish, we can talk anything in the privacy of our homes...."

Green lizard...surely you jest. Of course you can whisper in your home like frightened children... this is not freedom.
Here in the "land of the free" you can yell on the roof top that what is going on in Iraq is wrong...or Bush is an idiot...or anything religious or political...it is your right. You basic human right!
Control at all cost is counter productive in the long run. It is a ticking bomb. People who can voice there own opinion in public as well as in private is both healthy and necessary. If people in China were not afraid of the cyber police you might hear just one Chinese person out of 1.2 billion people have just one negative thing about their government. You little lizard and your kind will not allow freedom of speech.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 12:57:27 |Display all floors

Ha ha Mr. Fish, i can test out this same freedom right here in CD forum...

...okay HERE WE GO...

BUSH IS AN IDIOT.

mR. BLAIR IS A MORON.

....if this appear, WE HAVE THE SAME FREEDOM....

ha ha ha ha

cheeerios Mr. Fish

fm. Gd.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.