Views: 6774|Replies: 20

Where is everyone from? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-29 02:19:40 |Display all floors
Where is everyone from who posts in this bulletin board? Just a question and curious as to what parts of the world everyone is from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 04:26:39 |Display all floors

A similar survey was already done

Someone asked the same question in the "General" section of this forum a couple of months ago and got several pages of answers.  See
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=258161

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 05:13:06 |Display all floors

dear_charles' parents are from Guangdong, same as dear_charles, 100%Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 07:29:56 |Display all floors

Umagaman

New Zealander living in Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 08:33:43 |Display all floors

100% Chinese

If your father is from In ner Mon g olia and your mother is from X inji ang, you are also 100% Chinese, right?

What does it mean being 100% Chinese? And how is it possible at all? In all likelihood, some of your grandfathers or grandmothers came from a non-Chinese branch. Since you are a guangdongren, it is likely that there is a Viet namese branch in your family tree. And it is not impossible that your great...greatgrandmother was a white Euroepan's pintou back in the days of trading tea, silk and silver. Many a forefather of yours could have come from up North.

Now, since every human being can be traced back to an African descent, it is trivially true that you cannot be 100% Chinese. Your blood is contaminated with non-Chinese elements. Perhaps you are 86.219% Chinese, whatever that really means in a nation with a dozen or so ethnicities.

Me myself is 100% cosmopolitan and world citizen, and I am 100% protons, neutrons and electrons. No contaminations at all! I am pure!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 08:40:59 |Display all floors

dr selrahc tell the truth

you said you were born in both gz and hk before

not either not or , but "both"

where is "gz and hk"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 00:39:43 |Display all floors

good, i will be back off from every shangdong men for now, for future and for ev

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.