Author: knowhoyouare

delete [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-1 20:25:48 |Display all floors

stop making fun of yourself, quiet, you get no where....

party pooper from "europe" lianngzai s*t, anyone could call a billion peoples in china in every turn what they say a trial mentality is rejectable.  

it doesn't take a physical presence to make friends in China and learn from them, it doesn't cover your generalization disease
spreading desire too by coming and live in China.
hatred minded like you would never ever respect peoples in China in first place. you are only capable of writing white men and
chinese women while holding your laughable belief that only the place you are from is not a "little tribe".of course, lead
your asian islanders team along too.  

then I am sorry for your rage of every woman in China don't date you is therefore a nationalist and racist.
and generalization is the only weapon you left have to use, "europans"...backfires !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:29:17 |Display all floors

Reply: stop making fun of yourself

You must be pretty red-faced right about now.  How's your blood pressure doing?  Next time you double-post...  check who you're signed in as, cogito...
I guess now we *know who you are*

requiem (:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:29:53 |Display all floors

Quiet bum, get a life that you so badly need !!

Knowhoyouare aka iamiam had trouble uplodaing a post that apparently contained a banned word, and she was asking me to test it out for her...

Only a boreass loser like yourself would sit in front of a monitor 24 hours a day and snapshot a post that lasted only a few seconds LITERALLY !!!

GET A LIFE, YOU LOSER !!

And get laid.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 20:36:32 |Display all floors

my blood pressure is fine. thank you for asking. quiet.

you are welcomed to hunt me down? hehehe...

happy china day !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 23:22:14 |Display all floors

30,000 gather to celebrate 8th anniversary of HK's return to China !!!

3萬人大巡遊慶祝回歸[21:18]

2005/07/01

今天是香港回歸8周年,有團體發起民間慶祝大巡遊,大會稱有約3萬人參加,警方則估計有2萬人。

“慶祝回歸8周年,和諧團結創明天”大巡遊,是香港回歸8年來最盛大的民間慶祝活動。由工聯會等19個社團倡議發起、850多個社團聯合舉辦,中心主題為“創建和諧社會,促進經濟發展”。大巡遊共分升旗禮、起步禮和大巡遊3個部分。

10時許,大巡遊活動舉行升國旗儀式。大巡遊活動籌委會主席、工聯會會長鄭耀棠致辭說,期望新任行政長官帶領香港市民繼續創建和諧社會,創造更多就業機會,期望每一位市民對香港做出承擔,建設好自己的家園。

10時30分,在禮炮聲中舉行起步禮後,大巡遊正式開始。巡遊隊伍前頭由20輛老爺車和10輛電單車開道,緊接著是手持國旗、區旗的巡遊隊伍,其中包括銀樂隊、護旗隊、彩旗隊等。參加大巡遊的人一路浩浩盪盪經過怡和街、銅鑼灣、軒尼詩道等鬧市區。大巡遊從上午一直持續到下午2時許。

100多個演出團體在巡遊線路上向兩旁的市民和遊客表演特色節目。除了長洲飄色、龍獅匯演、秧歌舞蹈、變臉絕技外,還有難得一見的潮州大鼓、大埔陸上婚娶等極富特色的民俗表演,以及滾軸溜冰、跆拳等健康運動表演。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-2 01:01:29 |Display all floors

hey liangzai

these ppl have every right to be proud to be chinese and at the same time achieve progress and development at the same time so no empty words

why do u have to link ordinary things everyday life things to politics and nationalism and china bashing topics cant u just be normal for once

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-2 16:49:42 |Display all floors

Everybody ,cool !

anybody from any country should be proud of his own nationality !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.