Author: flotsam

Australia Exploits Chinese Workers??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-25 16:15:22 |Display all floors

You will have no idea what I'M talking about....

.....because my rebuttal has been removed.

It challenged each of your main points. If you weren't quick and missed it, well bad luck, I don't have a copy and it would be removed again anyway.
The basic point was that for every criticism you have against these allegedly exploitative Australian (or other foreign) companies, you can blame local authorities twice as much.

I am rather disappointed with this continued interference.
Someone can make an outrageously false accusation against everyone else, and a reasoned, sensible, non-political, non offensive reply gets removed. What hope have we got of addressing these lies and false accusations.

mikeghet 2005-06-25 15:53
<<but, you don't see anyone complaing about china do ya?>>

No Mike, it seems they are living in Disneyland!

Cheers
JB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-25 16:18:51 |Display all floors

JB = Johnny Be Australian???

we thought you converted to kiwi-ism...it's a new form of extremism that john howard detractors are reverting to.  thank goodness the kiwis didn't get a hold of you!

even our yangsiepooh that escaped the australian prison camps setup by the SAP (secret australian police) thought she had seen you there..

welcome back...and be on the look out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-25 18:49:55 |Display all floors

Another one bites the dust.

Post confirming Mike's suspicions of my identity.

Amusing comment regarding Yangsie and a person I saw on telly who exhibited behaviour similar to Yangsie.

Inoffensive commentary which does not break CD forum rules.

There we go, hope it all makes sense.

Cheers
JB

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.