Views: 11568|Replies: 40

Relationships between Chinese and Americans. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-20 07:02:32 |Display all floors
I am curious to know how Chinese men think about American woman and what Chinese woman think about American. Please feel free to post your thoughts about relationships and friendships between these two cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 10:41:21 |Display all floors

my thoughts

In my concepts ,most of Chinese men have good interests in American women, This is because most of American women who come to China have been well-educated in their country.After they come to China,they can get well along with Chinese men in China. Also, American women can handle the relationship very well with Chinese men; they may not like to date with a stranger a lot . They may not easily have a s*x with a stranger at the first sight . They do things carefully.They know how to protect themselves and respect others . They are polite to men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 10:55:01 |Display all floors

The views for Chinese woman on American men

Generally speaking , most of Chinese women like to meet with American men. Some of them want to improve their English by communicating with an English native speaker . In this point ,American men are helps here.Also ,most of American men are tall, good -looking with a good habit ,which satisfies Chinese women a lot .I had a pretty girlfriend before ,she liked to talked with American man a lot. ..

However, I know she loved me very much .But my feeling 's not good when she was getting along with an American man.I can understand what she have been doing ,but can't tolerance she gets along with a American man in a long time.

This is just my views and thoughts . How about you guys ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 11:01:30 |Display all floors

The americans I have worked with

I'm sorry buddy, non of the Americans I have worked with are that impressive.  In general, I feel americans are aggressive, but do not have enough knowledge or skills to justify their aggressiveness.

Average Americans are terrible with math, giving me an impression that they did not work hard

Average Americans do not have a second language, giving me an impression that they are not interested in other nations or other cultures

Average American woman overstretch their feminist rights, and the result is that they have more rights than men.

But I feel they are friendly, talkative and can be funny.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 11:23:56 |Display all floors

my opinion

i agree with fiorii. some american men are too aggressive they always want to be the world policeman.they set a boundry and if you break it they will attack you as a tiger. :) .. they are polit and also can be very rude.some of them are not well educated and ugly ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 12:13:08 |Display all floors

Misunderstanding maybe?

American people do not fully understand the Chinese culture and vice-versa, so it creates a misunderstanding between the two cultures. Bravo !! to all people who post your opinions.
2005062012134818.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-20 15:49:57 |Display all floors

misunderstanding and cultural difference?

maybe.  but i recognize that we have overused "cultural differences" as excuses for individual disparity.

Plagiarism is plagiarism, Chinese or american
Defaulting on ones debts is defaulting, chinese or american
2x=4, and cannot figure out what x is is stupidity, chinese or american

Volunteering and fighting for leadership if one is a plagirist, if one defaults his debts, and if one is stupid, is unjustifiable aggressiveness, Chinese or american

This is what I have seen in my US colleagues.  It is not fair to generalize but I have been unfortunate to work with such Americans that are not impressive.

F

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.