Author: xiaolifeidao

Just say no to the self-humiliating jap fad of dyeing hair blonde [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-20 18:00:25 |Display all floors

xiaolifeidao

xiaolifeidao, look up the word xenophobe in the dictionary.
You are truly a sad, inadequate human being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 23:07:31 |Display all floors

I think

xiaolifeidao has some in-depth insight of the Japanese fad.

I don't think his thread is "xenophobic", albion. You guys' reaction is exaggerated.

Once a Chinese start a thread praising China, a group of foreigners team up and attack, sigh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 23:26:50 |Display all floors

xiaolifeidao

......小日本在二战后在美国大兵的完全控制之下,老美说一,小日本不敢说二,这就是为什么曾经出过一本“日本可以说不”的书。

这句话说的有道理. 每个时代人们所追捧所谓的时尚仔细深究都有其深层次的社会原因,其中 政治经济因素起了很大的作用.

比如说唐朝时期的政治经济处于鼎盛时期, 遥遥领先与当时世界上的任何一个国家. 日本,韩国等等国家当时就很崇尚唐人的衣食住行等习俗, 视之为一种时尚(现在的日本,韩国仍然处处可见中土文化的影响痕迹)

日本人也该好好思考思考他们对于美国的奴性表现的根基何在了!

部分台湾人如阿扁之流也该好好思考思考重拾他们作为中国人的骄傲了!

大陆的年轻人们也该清醒清醒停止对某些所谓的时尚的跟风了!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 00:17:26 |Display all floors

To ifeelcold

Yes, maybe he has a point, but not because it some Japanese fad, but because it is esthetically unappealing.

Chinese with blond hair do look bizarre, and they should not be ashamed of their jet-black natural hair. Nevertheless, it is a personal choice, so why make it political or racial?

On the other hand, I see nothing wrong with what I see here in Hong Kong -- Chinese women highlighting their hair with brown or blond streaks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 21:08:52 |Display all floors

haha!

You can not judge a person in haste because he is “esthetically unappealing”, can you?

Am I right or wrong that you don’t understand ifeelcold's Chinese and the initial Chinese post of this thread by xiaolifeidao? Check the Chinese posts out.

I think Xiaolifeidao’s insight into the hair dying fad is more rational than such words of yours as "Xenophobe,a sad, inadequate human being"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-21 22:50:46 |Display all floors

How odd...

One dying their hair is just like getting a tan, a haircut, a perm, braiding, etc...
BTW. I've been seeing a lot more Chinese girls with afros lately. Gotta say that afro is in...hahaha. How are we doing Xiaodildo?
You know, a little more basketball, a dash of breakdancing and two scoops of rap and this place will be ripe for conquest! (*cue evil laugh)
MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.