Views: 4455|Replies: 3

What do you think about "DINK" family? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-7 15:33:33 |Display all floors
More and more modern families chose " DINK= double income & No kids" type now.  but for triditional eldership, this is unaccceptable since they anxious to have a grandchild. what about your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 16:00:53 |Display all floors

IT IS UP TO YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN LIFE

I can not say I agree DINK or not, for everybody has reason to choose his different life.  To be DINK family, the young generation enjoy their life, without whatever the old generation think,althoug it may hurt the old. The young couple may think it is their life, they are responsible for their future life,  they only concern the quality of life.   

But as a memember of the society, we should take responsibility for this society and our country,  to feed on baby, the socalled next generation is our task to this society.  You also will enjoy another kind of life to have a baby. Because this task is not forced to everyone, which makes DINK is exit today.   

Whatever kind of life you choose, you have to be responsible for it by yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 16:06:59 |Display all floors

Babies = angels.

I am not fond of DINK family, but I prefer to nuclear family.  I will give birth to baby very late, but I shall do it because it is honored and great to bring up a baby. He or she, the little elf, will bring us much happiness and new experience, they will care us and be around us when we are aged withour energe and power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-9 12:54:34 |Display all floors

Yes babies will bring a lots of happiness to a family, but...

Absolutelly agree on your point of view as i have such experience.  however, to feed up a baby very costly at present. someone already calculated that it will cost at least 300 K RMB for a family to a child from his birth to graduate from university. So it's really a big problem if parent want to give baby a better condition/ better education ect... In that case, some families chosed not to have a baby. they fell very relax and they have enough money to enjoy their own life.  

Anyway, as the friend already said, it depends on themselves.
both choices are all right, just up to the family own choice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.