Author: basket

BMW rammed into crowd, arousing heated debate. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-16 16:38:05 |Display all floors

I feel sick when i read this new.

Don't mind  the Woman who drive BMW or Benz, I think this case told us that money can purchase life, even you kill the people.
  How many people died in last year at JIANXI  coal mine? Each vitim only got pay 20,000 RMB to the vitim's relation.
   What is civil right in China? Money and power can  overturn the fact.
   This case is very clealy show the power of Money how to effect the Law equlity .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-28 11:02:42 |Display all floors

Su is human scum but

I'm wondering how come this sort of scum is able to be wrapped up by BMW. The only thing they deserve is be naked like an animal in a labour camp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 13:07:41 |Display all floors

take it easy

what i only want to say is that let all of us forgot it!   so many such things happened in china ,because of money and power ,we ,the public and even the victims themsleves can do nothing! this is the law in china now!   a long time ago,when i first heard this kind of things ,i was so angry that i can't sleep all the night! what and where is the justice? how could it happen! i was so angry and feel so sad! but now i am used to this. they happen everyday in our life we just do not know all of them!
     so,just let us don't talk it anymore! i do not think it helps.it is the real life! we have to accept it? or what should we do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 13:22:32 |Display all floors

Posted from the Article Section, written by Chairman, I think says it all.

Right or Wrong.
Accident or Anger and Rage.

The MEDIA should never be the Judge or the Jury and heaven forbid, they are ever both.

TRIAL by MEDIA is an evil thing.

Maybe more evil than the crime itself.

The MEDIA is for Information.

I hope we never see the day, that the MEDIA is the Government of China as the media is the Government of many other country's.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.