Author: mahcom2002

Why did female engineer with a master degree can not find the other half of thei [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-7 13:10:20 |Display all floors

Some thing to say

I don't deny there are many girls just like what you said,but they have the qualities of doing so,as to the case I mentioned.things are different.The girl almost 30 years old I mentioned above had met a lot of guys and every meeting ended with nothing but one more strike, it is not she who was not satisfied,it was the others.She said she just want to marry a man only if he was a man,no concern of income,education.I am very worried about her I think she is almost crazy just the one in the "Red Ladies".How can this happen in reality while the result is negative.I am afraid of facing her now for every time we meet she talks nothing but her love plan and ask me to give her some suggestions or to find her a husband,She just goes to extremes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 13:32:11 |Display all floors

Maybe she is not very pretty.

For this issue, I think maybe she is not pretty, that is the first point. Second point I think she is too cold in manner, maybe.  I think none of man can refuse a beauty with kind manner. If you are a man,I think you can agree with my point of view.
In fact, if a girl who is ugly, but not very ugly, will be pursued by many boys. But the precondition is the girl must NOT be cold in manner when talking.
That is only my thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 13:20:05 |Display all floors

You are right

Yes,this is the main reason,I agree with you in this piont,she is not pretty,but she is not cold at all,on the contrary,she can deal with all kinds of people and always talk a lot,i guess maybe her appearance and too much word scare the others,but  my opinion is that she is not boring at all if you are a girl.

We must admit the fact the men care more about appearance then women do,I remember Jia Ping'ao once said that only the peasants in a poor willage who could not afford a family cares nothing about a woman's appearance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 17:25:41 |Display all floors

To Mahcom2002

Not all of the male pay great attention to heterosexual appearance instead of considering anything else. Maybe your friend is good at her business with enviable achievement, but, the success at work is not equal to that in her life. The style and habit hardly fit in with the affection process ,even collapsing the tie of love. Nobody born in instinct on seeking love.To learn from failure or adjust the behaviour style  can be a method to seize love that belongs to herself.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-8 21:30:09 |Display all floors

Women who cannot find the other half of their life?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-10 12:15:53 |Display all floors

there are not ideal marriage in the world

most of girl full of romantic and much fantasy effected by this rapid development of exchaned of  society, medium,  fabrication story of them, sometimes the love tragedy. so more or less influence on them,
i think we must back to the reality, no perfect marriage, it  depend  you how to  treat it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-10 14:21:10 |Display all floors

The girls know the answers to the problem in their hearts :-)

The girls know the answers to the problem in their hearts but they are too lazy to do something to fix it.   Please help remind the girls of the following:

1/.  Makeup a little,  which will make them a little more girlish;
2/.  Buy and use perfume,  to irritate the male;
3/.  Show the charm of girls in daily manners.
4/.  Do not be shy with some sexual contacts.
5/.  Do not be self-warded and just enjoy the independant lives, just like not caring about other's opinions about single or not.
6/.  Love needs courage.  Can you give in yourself to who you love.  Do you have such a courage ?  Do you think too much about what-ifs ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.