Views: 8997|Replies: 20

2005赛季春季联赛第六期公告 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-8 16:57:48 |Display all floors
各位朋友:

在广大读者的积极参与下,“四季翻译擂台赛”春季联赛六期比赛今天全部结束了。根据积分排行榜,geoffhan获得了“翻译状元”的称号,另外还评出“翻译进士”3名,“翻译贡士”5名,“翻译举人”7名,“翻译秀才”16名;此外还有46名选手获得了“持之以恒奖”。我们对这些选手表示衷心的祝贺!(详情请查看“春季联赛获奖名单”)

另外,请所有获奖者在2005年6月20日前将本人的真实姓名和详细通讯地址(邮政编码)发电子邮件至:language@chinadaily.com.cn,邮件标题中注明您的参赛用名及所获得的荣誉称号。6月20日前未与我们联系和发邮件者,将视为弃奖。

从今天开始我们又将迎来“夏季联赛”,第一期比赛从6月8日开始至6月22日结束,赛题为英译汉,截稿日期为<font color="#FF6600">6月15日24点以前</font>,点评专家是王家湘教授。

预祝大家取得更大进步!

中国日报网站
2005-06-08

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 18:20:38 |Display all floors

how can I take part in it

I want to have a try but always miss the chance .How can I contact with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:46:01 |Display all floors

pls try this address

http://language.chinadaily.com.cn/translation/transindex.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 09:58:58 |Display all floors

哎呀,我得挨手心打了!

我把“诸葛”硬生生拆开了,该打!可是,我还是有疑问哦,美国亿万富翁丹尼尔 ∙ 洛维洛应该是Daniel Ludwig吧?怎么会是Daniel Lovello呢?Daniel Lovello究竟是谁?我好生纳闷!希望有高人能帮我解答这个问题!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 10:07:01 |Display all floors

题目在那里啊??

从今天开始我们又将迎来“夏季联赛”,第一期比赛从6月8日开始至6月22日结束,赛题为英译汉,截稿日期为6月15日24点以前,点评专家是王家湘教授。

题目???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 10:55:56 |Display all floors

great open source annotation/translation tool

Hi everyone,

I just found this forum and wanted to drop a note to introduce a project that is tremendously useful for studying Chinese. We think it is actually revolutionary, being an intelligent cross-language annotation and translation system. The software supports a lot of different annotation and translation options, ranging from the complex (popups on mouseover with pinyin/definitions) to the simple (tone marks suspended over characters like in children's books).

http://www.adsotrans.com
http://www.newsinchinese.com  

The first site is the homepage of the project (based in Beijing). The second is a language-learning blog that acts as a demonstration of what the software can do and provides constantly-updated annotated news items for Chinese students. Even beginners should be able to understand the news items. Questions are also welcome on the news site in the discussion spaces below each article.

Since we are also an open source development driven by volunteers, I wanted to warmly invite everything to come and help out if you think this is a good idea. Getting involved can be as easy as reading an article each day and adding a word or two that the database doesn't recognize. It will also do wonders for your ability to read Chinese, and give you very good vocabulary.

We have bilingual speakers curating the system and database, and working on the project, so you shouldn't feel afraid to ask questions on the site if there is something you don't understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 14:35:01 |Display all floors

哎呀,我得挨手心打了!
我把“诸葛”硬生生拆开了,该打!可是,我还是有疑问哦,美国亿万富翁丹尼尔 ∙ 洛维洛应该是Daniel Ludwig吧?怎么会是Daniel Lovello呢?Daniel Lovello究竟是谁?我好生纳闷!希望有高人能帮我解答这个问题!

=============================================
俺这次因为不太忙,也参加了一把,受到很大的打击~~~
我也是查了who's who 才把daniel ludwig 翻译出来的,结果发现整篇文章都跟标准译文挨不上~~
不过,俺的确是基础太薄弱了,还要向各位前辈多多学习呢!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.