Author: thephantom

A half Chinese and half French girl is looking for some Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-4 18:19:05 |Display all floors

hi!

i am a chinese man in beijing,26 years old.could you make friend with me?my MSN:zhangtianbao8@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-5 16:00:04 |Display all floors

i would like to be your friend

hello
My  name is connie .i live in kunming . my qq is 94071653
the e-mail is liuxin1124@163.com , please connect me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 13:23:56 |Display all floors

hi! I wanna make friends with you.

I live in shanghai. I wanna make freinds with you for improving my english,in return ,I teach you Chinese and communicate with you chinese culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 13:24:31 |Display all floors

hi! I wanna make friends with you.

I live in shanghai. I wanna make freinds with you for improving my english,in return ,I teach you Chinese and communicate with you chinese culture.my email: frankgao_cn@sohu.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 13:35:33 |Display all floors

re

hi!
odette, how are all things? my name is sangder from shenzhen. i wnat to make a friend with u , please sent e mail :senzen-ren@tom.com to me if u have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 13:39:52 |Display all floors

re

hi!
odette, how are all things? my name is sangder from shenzhen. i wnat to make a friend with u , please sent e mail :senzen-ren@tom.com to me if u have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 15:31:52 |Display all floors

happy!

having a new friend is very happy .
my msn:  muyu552003@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.