Views: 4088|Replies: 3

ok , chatting by QQ - --direct communications ? ///No:120350847 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-2 21:10:59 |Display all floors
hi,boys and girls ..just now i log on the QQ chatting room..aiming at communicating with some english -lovers and share the hobbies with my partner- chatters . i find it is difficult for me to find an suitable one . some are busy with talking with others ,some are chatting in chinese //only some traditional informations ..// and no continuity----meet this time ,   but cannot meet next time ,just some repeat some same greeting words //
     so ,i want find some fixed friends here .leave your QQ here ..
     get contact with u..only u are online .
              ok .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 12:49:55 |Display all floors

QQ: 308358701

Hey.
If you happen to see this feel free to add me.

My QQ no: 308358701

I am currently living in New Zealand. But I would like to work in China after I graduate from uni in 2-3 years!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-14 09:55:01 |Display all floors

re:

My QQ number is 37988039, maybe you can add me.
My english is not very fluent, hope u won't mind.

Chatting is chatting, not english test.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-14 19:57:24 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you

It's my dream that I will find a friend to chat with in English someday. Several years ago, I chatted with a girl in a chat
room. We made a date that we would meet the next day in the same chat room. I entered the chat room in time, but I could not
find her. I had been waiting for her for almost two hours.She never emerged.
I felt really sad afterwards.Because she had asked for my QQ number, when we were chatting.However,I have none.
Now I have QQ number.I hope you would be my QQ chatting friend.
QQ:387889163 name: Rechard

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.