Views: 3720|Replies: 3

so so so so so so many ppl hate china this is very bad cos if it continues then [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-30 18:42:49 |Display all floors
could occur not like its already not happening so chinese ppl are gonna suffer again this is sad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 04:01:59 |Display all floors

I for one...

do not hate the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 21:03:39 |Display all floors

I'm another foreigner who doesn't hate the Chinese.

In fact, I love the Chinese.

They are kind, warm-hearted and generous.  Most of them, anyway.  The funny thing is, I've now lived in four countries and I can say the same about each of them.

We're all so much more similar than we are different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 00:09:13 |Display all floors

You're with me or against me!

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they hate you. I don't hate Chinese people as a whole, nor do I hate any particular nationality. I might dislike governments, but that isn't a reason to hate the people of that country as well.

I have had disagreements with some Chinese people I have met. Many of them accept that we can have different views but still be friends, but others do feel threatened by people who disagree with them. Perhaps it's due to being raised in a country where traditionally there has been limited debate over many issues. Or is it just because they fail to understand that people can disagree because they believe in something else? I don't know. But those Chinese people who feel like the author of this thread are going to have to accept that everyone has a right to their own views and that they shouldn't take arguments/disputes personally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.