Author: sharron

what's the age do you think old for a female ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-27 18:22:59 |Display all floors

old is...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-27 20:10:25 |Display all floors

sharron

you cant agree because you are a girl and is over 24. You should think from a guy's perspective. I'm not trying to hurt you but just gave an honest opinion. If you dont smoke or use cosmetics and drink more water and apply olive oil on your body atleast every 3days you can maintain your skin for a few more years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-27 21:45:25 |Display all floors

understand?

I am a man, older than you.
Women are not so hard to understand if you just listen and learn their language!
For instance, if your girlfriend asks if she looks old, or fat, or anything negative, she is not looking for critical remarks from you, she is looking for postive statements to make her feel better about herself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-27 23:37:15 |Display all floors

pkirk2005 whats the point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-28 03:29:59 |Display all floors

the point?

This was addressed a question asked of me. There is no point!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 07:18:04 |Display all floors

some ideas

it all depends on what you think of it,if your have a young heart,you can never be considered old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 09:37:01 |Display all floors

chaplin

the question is what's the age do YOU think old for a female? From your IDEA if YOU have a young heart you can feel a 50year old female young???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.