Author: sharron

what's the age do you think old for a female ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 20:20:24 |Display all floors

My thinking

I think a female can be young till up to her menopause. It may be in 35 or 55 Years , depend on many things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 07:35:50 |Display all floors

oldddd

hi sharon....my friend is around 60 and all his girlefriend are 25-30...young and beutiful...and he do look like 40...lively and active  like 30...so ...is old or young???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 11:04:30 |Display all floors

You think you are old and you are!

Old is must happening.Beacse I think old is mind,If you do not think you are old ,and you are young.Please keep your mind youg everday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 21:16:22 |Display all floors

hi magg84

It sounds interesting, why your friend is hunting for girls who is much younger than him? It seems 30 or more younger. wow.....

Maybe the girls just think the same way as my friend, that they are not younger any more, so they can just choose some older and mature gentleman to spend their life .

I dont know exactly, yet i think people will have different ways of living as we are all unique here in this colorful world. Anyway, we do hope we can be happy every day, no matter where we are , or what we are doing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 21:24:27 |Display all floors

well..nothing wrong with couples with huge age gap..if they re happy with each other....thts all it matters...though..i wonder whether the 60 yo guy can satisfy younger girls' sexual desire..well..pls dont complain me only thinkin about pussy n dicks...cos its a very serious question..dont u reckon??...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-26 03:07:01 |Display all floors

old at 25??

That is silly! At 25, you are still trying to understand who you are and what you want in life. And relationships are the hardest part of this process!!
A woman can be attractive to the man of her choice at any age if she believes in herself. Tell those crazy girls to develop some self-confidence and know what they want in a relationship. Then they can pick what man they want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-26 20:47:59 |Display all floors

sharron

you have to admit that by the age of 24 girls will loose the glitter of their skin...(cosmetics and smoking effect)... I wont say that its the "end" but your choice will be limited later (if you are looking for long-term relationships) otherwise age doesnt matter at all...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.