Views: 3652|Replies: 5

This was written on the 12th of November. ( but not in the China Daily ). [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-25 07:19:36 |Display all floors
" I am of the opinion that this is our chance to dissolve the synagogues.

All those not completely intact shall be razed by the Jews.

The Jews shall pay for it.

There in Berlin, the Jews are ready to do that.

The synagogues which burned in Berlin are being leveled by the Jews themselves.

We shall build parking lots in their places or new buildings.

That ought to be the criterion for the whole country, the Jews shall have to remove the damaged or burned synagogues, and shall have to provide us with ready free space. I deem it necessary to issue a decree forbidding the Jews to enter German theaters, movie houses and circuses.

I have already issued such a decree under the authority of the law of the chamber for culture. Considering the present situation of the theaters, I believe we can afford that. Our theaters are overcrowded, we have hardly any room.

I am of the opinion that it is not possible to have Jews sitting next to Germans in varieties, movies and theaters.

One might consider, later on, to let the Jews have one or two movie houses here in Berlin, where they may see Jewish movies.

But in German theaters they have no business anymore.

Furthermore, I advocate that the Jews be eliminated from all positions in public life in which they may prove to be provocative. It is still possible today that a Jew shares a compartment in a sleeping car with a German.

Therefore, we need a decree by the Reich Ministry for Communications stating that separate compartments for Jews shall be available; in cases where compartments are filled up, Jews cannot claim a seat.

They shall be given a separate compartment only after all Germans have secured seats. They shall not mix with Germans, and if there is no more room, they shall have to stand in the corridor. "

------

November 12th,

Joseph Goebbels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:47:03 |Display all floors

Garsh

I'm surprised our widdle resident chinglish teacher didnt plagarize that one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 11:17:59 |Display all floors

Gosh! Isn't America enough for you guys?

Controlling America is 9.5 M km2, you have under your thumbs the Oil producing Semite world, maybe India will be willing to let America rule over it......Japan and Germany are like waiting to break away.....Latin America is worried sick of being destabalized...

How much power and money is enough. Why don't the Jews stop having such "tyrannical views" and start "living"...learn from the Chinese, we keep to our self.....Power itself is no guarantee of happiness, neither is tyrannical power....

Strange, strange?

The Morality Doctor is IN
Game Master

Lord of the code.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 20:19:06 |Display all floors

Joseph Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels 101

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 23:20:24 |Display all floors

" Oil producing Semite world "

Green Dragon, clutching a bit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 11:52:09 |Display all floors

Joseph Goebbels 101

Funny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.