Views: 3803|Replies: 7

hey guys ,I am from Chinese but I live in New York for 10years ,wanna talk to yo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-24 19:17:55 |Display all floors
hey ,guys I reallu can understand peope from China who wanna practice their English ,cus I am a Chinese indded but i live in New York foy nearly ten years ,so if I can help you come to talk to me or E-mail me at anytime
my address is jenny-lyf@hotmail.com:)
          I hope all the chinese people can speak English well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 20:59:06 |Display all floors

Same subject

I don't  want to be hostile or hurtful, but you made many errors in your english.  Please do not take offense.

Proper (casual english):  "Hey guys, I am from China, but I have lived in New York for 10 years and want to talk to you."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 21:04:25 |Display all floors

:) I really appreciate you !

oh thanks dear friend , I havn't wear my glasses when I was typing letters .so just rectify the mistakes at amytimeI made ,thanks !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-31 19:14:43 |Display all floors
Old thread but hey since I'm from NYC why not give a nice remark to the lady with a kind heart.  Even though her grammer isn't right doesn't make her good intentions wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 00:29:42 |Display all floors

Can you speak Chinese

I want to know to know whether you can speak Chinese
and how can I communicate with you
beside Email you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 00:46:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jenny_lyf at 2005-5-24 21:04
oh thanks dear friend , I havn't wear my glasses when I was typing letters .so just rectify the mistakes at amytimeI made ,thanks !

I am interesting with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 09:06:16 |Display all floors
i dont think grammars matter much here. most chinese that lives in china have good written english, just have problem projectiling it. since jenny have been in usa for over 10 years, i am sure her oral english is decent and not to mention she is nice enough to take the time to help others.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.