Views: 3915|Replies: 8

folks watchout! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-24 16:47:13 |Display all floors
There are 20,160 different combinations of the letters used in my name "fioretta".

And there is only one combination, fioretta, is me.  The rest are conterfeiting jobs done by schizophrenia patient(s).  So watch out to see who is really out there to post stupid craps.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 16:56:07 |Display all floors

I think "counterfeiting" is correct, "conterfeiting" is very poor spelling mista

I just want to correct your horrible English and poor grammatical mistake

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 16:56:45 |Display all floors

beyond Fioretta combinations

there are endless combinations when one or a few letters of fioretta is changed to other letters.

So read carefully.  The old boring trick of identity theft never ends.

Fioretta

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 16:58:11 |Display all floors

I think Forietta is a better name. It has an Italian origin and is quite common

Thank you very much for teaching me English.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:10:41 |Display all floors

You do need help Selrahc not only in English

Hey Selrahc [Dear_charles, forietta, whitedevils, lkanyuek etc. God you need a life butthole. Now you are a woman. [In reality you are a pu$$y] Now you have a make believe Harvard Degree who served in the US army as a MD. This is some of his resume

I am a Captain in U.S. Army, and worked in four U.S. Prison. U.S. Prison used repeated RAPE against prisoners, committed murder and covered up as suicide and used friendly fire in the war to kill and murder their own comrades, I am talking U.S. Army personel who are out of line. Is this NOT violation of Human Right. I am NOT a Chinese but a full blood American. I saw the Sheriff of Scott County is a KKK and the Mayor is the organized crime boss in Forest, Mississippi. I saw with my eyes the murder of blacks in Mississippi, the killing of four blacks girls in Birmingham, the scam of Shelia Boykin and Shirley Watkins of Forest and having sex with the Chief U.S. Federal Judge Tom Lee. This is evil and devils. Go to hell Americans !!!!!!!!!!

I guess CD is your life you poor virgin thing. Trying to get dates in this forum. You are a pathetic box of rocks. Why don't you go play with your tiny mini toy? You are the only one that plays with it. 50 years old and all alone. Must be your charming personality. You should proof read your own English words before you correct others. You have countless grammatical mistakes. But I guess you have that mad cow disease eating holes through your diminutive brain. Those poor misfiring brain cells give you no concept of reality. You and your multiple personalities should seek professional help. Have a nice day box of rocks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:33:31 |Display all floors

Freedom 1's Box of Rocks is full of HIV/AIDS needles he used to inject into hims

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 08:41:41 |Display all floors

The question is " What did you inject into your butthole"??

DON"T ANSWER THAT QUESTION. WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.