Author: butterflys

Can " work" really be separated from " life"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-7 13:17:09 |Display all floors

It's not a good way to please other.

You are a smart man so I am sure you that you know it's not the best way to please others. The result is that you will lost yourself, you know. As a result you will become much more unhappy.

It's hard for me to tell you what should you as I just graduated. But I know it's difficult to deal with relationship. If you do not well, you will feel uncomfortable like you and even think to change the job. But if you do well, you will have many friends.

There are all nonsense. I think you all know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 14:01:26 |Display all floors

yes but unless there is a better solution.

Relationship is the biggest issue when we entered into society. no matter the people you have business with is occupied high or low position. if you offend them, it will brigng you a lot of trouble.

Now, less and less people can stand " correct but offensive" words and first they might to evaluate whether your words can hurt his profit or what he can get. if they are leaders, they don't care his junior is working hard or not, they just care whether his junior can delight them and promote those.  If the one you happened to offened is just a normal collegue, he might be thought a way to get back to you even drop you down...
What a complex relationship net human beings have!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.