Views: 9579|Replies: 24

What's your opinion on this phenomenon-so young girls having induled abortion ju [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-20 13:59:28 |Display all floors
According to a survey,among 500 induced abortion patients,10 to 20 are senior high school students,which acount for4 to 5 percent.Some of these girls look calmly when they are having the operation as if nothing happened.what'more,there are two or three boys accompany to pay the fee."it's quite normal that the boys accompany the girls to have the induced abortion."said doctor Han.Not a long time ago, she recieved a girl who dressed in school uniform.The girl looks no larger than 17.when paying the fees,two boys also dressed in school uniform pay it for the operation together.when the girl went into the femail clinic,she said"be quick,i have lessons in the afternoon."After the operation,one of the boys
said,"let's have a nice lunch at the resturant nearby to congradulate this moment."Three students left the hospital happily. In their eyes,having sexual relations is so simple just like playing a game.
How could it happen to these so young students? who should be blamed for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:13:43 |Display all floors

Sex IS a game

However, abortion is not, so I guess the State has to take some responsibility, for example by distributing contraceptives to youngsters for free or for a reduced fee.

Just shrugging your shoulders saying "you shouldn't do that" ain't gonna solve the problem.

Face it, Chinese kids are catching up with the rest of the world, having sex at an age when their bodies tell them to, i.e. the ages 14-17.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:19:22 |Display all floors

14-17 is too young to have sex.

Doctors say that it's harmful to the young students to have sex so early.not only the bodies but also their mentality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:21:17 |Display all floors

miserable

i am not against  to have the sexcual relation in shcool ,especially in college , if he or she is not  too young.but it's lamentable for so many young girls having abortion.they are killing the life.infact the society or the system of education  need be responsible for this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:30:45 |Display all floors

Re: 14-17 is too young to have sex.

What doctors? Witch doctors?

You will not find one single Western doctor, trained in real science, that will agree. On the contrary, they will say that you really should start practising sex in your teens.

I would take any advice coming from a Chinese "doctor" with a scope of salt. My girlfriend has been worried that having sex when she has her period could infect her, but I have proven to her that that is just bogus, Chinese witch craft, and pure lies.

14-17 is the ideal age of beginning having sex. Your body tells you so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:38:48 |Display all floors

When I was in NZ two years ago

there was a story in one of the papers.

It wasn't the most trustworthy source but it reported how japanese students were playing a sex roulette kind of game.  It basically amounted to a mass orgy, resulting in abortions.

I'd like to think it was made up and that Chinese students are not partaking in similar activities.

Casual sex, albeit taking precautions, is not necessarily a bad thing but this is just plain stupid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 14:41:45 |Display all floors

it's just one of those pains China is suffering, when it's growing too fast

the parents growing up in the poor period with narrow vision and the family construction bring about tragedies to their children.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.