Author: jackiehxh

how to move a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-20 19:57:30 |Display all floors

good luck

good luck to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 09:53:00 |Display all floors

thanks

ould you lke to share the story of you and your lover with us:-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 16:34:40 |Display all floors

give her what she wants

give her what she wants and take away what she dislikes. as you said,she will graduate several months later, I think first of all you should make sure you can stay togegher wih her if you want to make special friends with her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 17:09:01 |Display all floors

Maybe it useful for you

I had the same experience as you .Maybe i would offer you same favours.Essentially,you need to have everything be done by heart.Someone said that you would do the thing well if you serious ,you would do the right thing if you do by heart.However(It is very important),that is not enough.You should give her some big and unexpected surprise.Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 13:10:33 |Display all floors

A girl's opinion about Moving a girl

I am a girl, don't know the real conditions about your girl and you! But I could talk something about that because of  my experience.

Firstly, before expressing  your love to the girl  you should ensure that you and she could stay together, such as working in one city.Then you will have opportunity to contct with her.

Secondly, just have the first condition,then you could pursue her bravely .Well, express your true love ,the most importance is that taking some real action. Well,at the beginning  you maybe encounter her refusion,but don't give up,move her by your heart and your action!

Oh,these are my opinions. Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 22:32:51 |Display all floors

hello

Hi,  guy!
Understanding is crucial thing.
Don't speak too many sweet words but take action to let her know how much u care about her.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

konlon has been deleted
Post time 2005-7-13 23:02:01 |Display all floors

First let her know how you care her, in the past, today , even tomorrow.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.