Views: 3366|Replies: 5

chinese girls and foreign guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-18 16:13:39 |Display all floors
I saw so many posts about chinese girls and foreign guys.......
       I want to tell every body here "don't blame anyone when you didn't understand them yet"
       Chinese girls are good.....Most of my gril friends are beatiful ,caring,independent,they had their own thinkings.They bought their own house ,car by themselves,They also had good career in China.I've heard many stories about long distance relationship.....most of them are chinese girls and foreigners(white guys)....Some of relationship were succeed ,some of them not.The relationship is not wrong thing,and the only things is depents on purpose of this relation.if two young people love each other.why not?But if this chinese girls just want to go abroad by marriages ,and this white guy just want to have sex,that was evil........
         This kind of marriage is unlucky.they will get divorce soon......
         Life can change in one second......when you got HIV or found cheating lies ,you will realise what is life......what's happiness.
         I had some good foreign friends.they had chinese wifes or husbands.....They treated each other right.and now they had good family
.when i saw their happy and smile faces ,and they beautiful babies ,i knew what's big-time. ...what is real life.....what are important in life......
         Every buddy here,cherish time in your life.......you will not regret in your life!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 16:26:00 |Display all floors

Reply: chinese girls and foreign guys

i'm a foreign guy, and i love my gf.

i aint one of those big ol'nasties ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 16:28:00 |Display all floors

Perhaps their destiny was right on course!!!

Anyway do good,no evil is universal law.

Select the goodies.
Cherish my friend,like what you say cherish life together today and forever.

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 16:30:23 |Display all floors

to caringhk

Glad to see you here again.....my old friends.....
         How is everything going on?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 17:46:24 |Display all floors

I was off for a while as one of my eyes swicth off after looking too long at the

Now it is switch on again after rest and help from the docs.

Hope life is happy and a pleasant journey for each of us and we have to decide on our own happiness or sorrows.

I believe meditations helps on happiness for it  balances  the brains and calming effects on the body for it rest the mind!!!

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 11:40:24 |Display all floors

what's your thinkings if you saw so much money?

200505201140afe4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.