Author: xiaozhu

Koizumi visits shrine to war dead [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-1 21:12:57 |Display all floors

for bchung

Japanese Prime Minister.

*The prime minister has insisted on making annual trips to Yasukuni shrine, which honors about 2.5 million Japanese war dead, including executed criminals such as war-era Prime Minister Hideki Tojo.*

War Criminals is your answer.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-1 21:21:36 |Display all floors

is that the only shrine in japan?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 21:44:51 |Display all floors

Australian is not what he seems

I have many Australian friends and I don't know of any who would suggest that the Japanese invaded China in order to free it. However I have seen such lies on Japanese websites, so we can perhaps hazard a guess at who "Australian" really is.

The facts speak for themselves. The massacre of Nanjing was witnessed and documented by western aid workers and reporters. Over 250,000 innocent  Chinese were slaughtered.

The casualty statistics for World War II (see the Times Atlas of the Second World War) show that some 11,300,000 Chinese people were killed of whom 10,000,000 were civillians. For Japan the total was 1,800,000 of whom only 300,000 were civilians.

Such a ratio, 10:1 civillians to military, is unprecendented in the casualty figures for any country in any war. They point to the wholesale slaughter of Chinese civillians by Japanese soldiers.

If the present leaders of Germany were to celebrate regularly at the shrine of Adolf Hitler, Germany would find itself politically and economically shunned by the west and its people would be abused and despised where ever they went.

Germany has faced up to its war crimes and deserves repsect for doing so. The Japanese will not be able to hold up their heads in the international arena until they do the same.

Geoff

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 21:52:29 |Display all floors

re Koizumi visits shrine to war dead

compare with German, Japanese is not a real man , something not than animal.
Japanese is a ogre, monster....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 00:25:17 |Display all floors

Civilized

I think they are the only civilized nation in this neck of the woods. My Chinese wife agrees, so do a lot of my Chinese friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 00:28:10 |Display all floors

Koizumi visits war dead !

Very true my friend !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 00:32:00 |Display all floors

is that the only shrine in japan?

I hope not !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.