Author: john_d_uk

An Englishman looking for pen pals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-30 00:23:28 |Display all floors

a college student

i am a sudent and i'll graduate the coming july.i am crazy about english
so i'd like to make friend with you.we can talk about culture of english and china.my emali address happy6_348@eyou.com.if u write to me
i will be very happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 14:35:52 |Display all floors

write to me directly if John can

Hi John:
Nice to meet you online. I am a male junior university student in Shanghai. I would be greatly honoured  if you can write to me directly and I think we can do some culture or language exchange online.
Just email to alexzha@hotmail.com. I am looking forward to your letters.
Good day John

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 19:19:08 |Display all floors

hi ,happy to be your pen friend

fanny from nanjing ,23year old now .
it's nice thing to know England from you -a pen friend .
e-mail : qiuju_shen@hannstar.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 08:26:46 |Display all floors

hello

l am glad to see you post in here, l am a college student in xi'an jiaotong university ,major in computer , junior now .
Share some hobby with you , we would know each other more.

Hollywood movie is my favrite ,such as "sharkspeare in love " ,"Forrest gump", "Rain man","braveheart" and so on. action movie l like it very much.
Music l like classical soul and pop or R&B music . PAUL SIMON, BAB DYLAN, some singer l can not spell they name.
sports l like it but l have no time.
why l writing English letter is not smooth between line ,
when l want to express something but l often forgot use which words is suitful.

Determination, confidence and perseverance are three main factores to sucess.
so l must work hard ,would you help me ?
my e-mail worldling225@yahoo.com
Are you like China, l wound tell you some what you care about ,if you want to come xi'an a ancient city in China ,it is my pleasure to be you guide.
can you give me some advice about study English , sometimes l feel bewilderment and nonplus . l remembered many words but l do not konw how to use it . you kown education in China has some difference in your country'
l will try my best to improve my English .
thank you indeed !
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 16:48:19 |Display all floors

Hi

Hi,my english name is Apple,and I am a girl from dalian,a city in the north of  China.I want to improve my english,so can you help me?my email is   narcissus1982@163.com
wohexingfuyouyueding@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 23:18:48 |Display all floors

welcome to china ,John

hi,John,
very glad to look at you post at my login today .  i am very want to become you pen pal , though i my oral english is not very fluency ane accuracy. but i am always to find the opportunity to pratice it . frankly . my listening abilty is not a big problem . but speaking is strony  obstacle for me to communicate with others . i always forget suitable  words to express my ideas .
  identically , i look forward to hear from you!
  the following is my information: male , 27 aged .
email: kenny.yush@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 07:32:12 |Display all floors
Hi! John. I am a Chinese man living in Xiamen, China. I would like to be your friends. I would like to share with you both English and Chinese cultures and customs. Add my QQ number 761231187 to your favorites or send emails to s_shine@2009hotmail.com or just call me at 15359316836.Thanks. With warm regards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.