Author: john_d_uk

An Englishman looking for pen pals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-19 17:24:59 |Display all floors

Cathy from Shanghai

Hello!
I'm cathy, a chinese girl living and working in Shanghai.
I'd like to be your pen pal. And welcome to visit Shanghai!
My Email: Shimiry@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 18:17:24 |Display all floors

i am sincere to be you friend

hi John,
how are you?
well, i am really want to be your friend.
let me indroduce myself briefly,
i am a sophomore student in my university whose mayor is english.
i am quite interested in british  culture.
well, could you accept me as your friends?  please feel free to contact me : jackie_sun2005@yahoo.com
i am looking forward to your reply!
best wishes
jackie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 07:51:28 |Display all floors

Hey!

I'm studying at Bristol Uni now. It's always interesting to talk about culture difference. What kind of things do you wanna know about China? Just feel free to contact me. Email me at chimexu@hotmail.com .
Or do you really prefer letters?  Because I find writing a letter nowadays is so special, and thus implies so cool! Maybe we can be pen pals.

Cheers!
Yolande

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 16:56:36 |Display all floors

Hello, John

Hello, John,

How are you this weekend?

I'd like to tell you that our attitude toward this forum is like. As you said, after looking on this forum for several days, I finally registered in it and encourage myself to say something.

I guess you are practising Chinese now. Thank you for loving China. Though I'm not convenience in MSN, while I expect you'll make a great progress.

Keeping going,

Sabrina

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 22:54:00 |Display all floors

Hi! Wanna be your friend

Nice to meet you! I am a college student in Shanghai. I wanna be your friend. I think we could exchange a lot. I wanna practise my oral English and I could tell you a lot of information about Chinese culture and whatever you want to know.
Here is my E-mail:
guitongwan@sohu.com

Glad to hear from you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 22:58:38 |Display all floors

Hi! Wanna be your friend

Nice to meet you! I am a college student in Shanghai. I wanna be your friend. I think we could exchange a lot of imformation.I wanna practise my orla English and I could tell you more about Chinese culture.
Here is my E-mail:
guitongwan@sohu.com

Glad to hear from you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-22 21:14:53 |Display all floors

I'm Millie

Hi, John!
Glad that you summoned up your courage to leave a message here.
Actually I'm the first time to leave a message here too, though i often come to this forum.
Please let me introduce myself.
I'm Millie. I'm from Beijing , and now I live in Canton(Guangzhou), a big city in the south of China.
I love Cinese culture and the troditional folk arts. So if you're interested in Chinese culture, i can explain to you the quintessence of it and some of my own opinions.
You can write me at : millie_lf@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.