Author: coffee_bean

Happy New Year! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-1 08:48:26 |Display all floors

happy new year ,ho ho ho !!

todat i feel very happy ,todat is a news day ,though last  year  i failer  something  ,i will do it again ,till i succed .i will never give up .hope every persion happy new year !!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 09:03:51 |Display all floors

new year, new start

Happy New Year!
though 2003 is not a lucky year for me, i believe this new year will bring me good luck. Because from this moment on, i will keep smiling and be optimistic!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 12:42:51 |Display all floors

best wishes to the people that i love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 18:33:05 |Display all floors

New year, higher beginnning!!!

A bad luck though the beginning of the year 2003 as to me, I've turned it upside down during the mid of the year 2003 with the effort of myself. I have been increasing my endurance, patience, selfconfidence from all round. Fortunately, I met a smart young lady last year, who has become my girlfriend now. We share happy and sorrow with each other. The last six months of the year 2003, I was much busier than before 'cause I found a favorate job after nearly a half year's wandering aimlessly. During this time I paid off all the debts I had borrowed from my friend, who did me the favor of giving me a mouthful food when I was on the verge of starving and disappointment. He is always persuading me to take a few hours off to enlarge and deepen my range of knowlege. I have also learned a lot from him. Having been in GZ for one and a half years, I felt I've learned more, more than what I'd given up in my third hometown, Anshan, Liaoning province. At present, I am in good mood, although I might change for another job. Generally speaking, I should appreciate my friends and my family, those who have given me a hand and been with me when I was in a loss of hope to life, especially my mother  and my close friend, my girlfriend. Now I am studying Japanese and preparing for the coming examination in the year 2005. I believe I could manage it with the confidence to myself. All those best regards and belissings need to be completed with our greateat efforts. So cheer up and strive for what you are longing for without sparing any energy and you'll achieve what you've been dreaming! Just stick to it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 22:13:43 |Display all floors

new begin

last year ,its very bad for me.i lost my job,i failed some exam,and lost my girl frend.terrible,right????
i hope this year is the new begin,could you give me some confidence.
thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 08:57:32 |Display all floors

Good luck in new year

Happy new year to all of us here , wish we can enjoy all days of the new year 2004 . And good luck in life , job ,and love .  I believe that you will succeed as if  you try you best and with smiles on your face everyday.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 10:32:46 |Display all floors

Happy New Year TO every one

The old year ,for better or worse,has gone for god,the new year has begun with a flesh promise.
Best wishes to everyone for a Happy and prosperous  New year
Best regards
Colleoni

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.