Author: joyfuljane

a girl wants to make a boyfriend here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-18 21:46:51 |Display all floors

Overpraised.

Hey,
thanks for your compliment. it is, actually, the first time, that i have been described as a philosopher, who was thought to be very well educated. anyway. forget it.
I am curious whether you found the very one you are pursuing for. Does this He really exist in this world? I hope my saying will not offend you to some extent.
You set English as the mutual bridge lighting the love fire which will never be extingusihed, it is a little wired?
All the novels and movies, though some of which are picturesque of some life, are a friction, imaginative stuff, always exggerated, distorted, re-proudced by director and author. Does it affect your sense of determination and life philosophy.
One thing you have to acknowledge, is that you will shack with a boy or a man, not the english the boy or man grasps. right?
Only some individual viewpoint, hardly contemplated. Read for fun.
Best regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 21:49:31 |Display all floors

thank you all

thank you all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 18:55:48 |Display all floors

to:millerjin127

hi,  as you know I like movies especially love movies. from my personal view, everyone's love story can be a love fiction or a love movie. the love in movies is not so far from us common people. we can find the true love and The One if we believe in it and keep on searching till we find him or her. it can be more touching and beatiful than movies. everyone can be a hero when it comes to love.
as the BF thing, I agree with you. I'm ready to fall in love with a boy who doesn't know English for i know love is a miracle. you don't know what will happen next.
nice to talk with you. by the way, i posted the same messages because i could't see them yesterday. i thought there was a problem. so i wrote several times. sorry about that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 13:43:21 |Display all floors

understanding

Hi,
Believe or not,i understand you very much!
I think we could be language partner for a start.I mean, we can be good friends and chat with each other in english.In the process,we can know each other better and better...
I'd like to advise you if my email address: ykst008@mail.jhptt.zj.cn
apple2003by@hotmail.com My msn

I'm looking forward to your reply.
I'd like to stress that i love english very much so i feel like sharing with you.

Sincerely,
Mike hu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 21:18:12 |Display all floors

thank you

Hi, Mike, thanks for understanding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-21 22:52:38 |Display all floors

hi

hi,i worry about you when i look this topic
i want to ask you a question.if have enough boy want to contact with you,what should you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-22 09:35:54 |Display all floors

hi

good question. all of them will be my friends first. I also don't know what  will happen next. lets see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.