Author: joyfuljane

a girl wants to make a boyfriend here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-16 23:53:54 |Display all floors

hi JoyfulJane

hi there,

just want to ask you one thing...i'm not telling you that you are a liar or making fool of us .....Just wana ask how can you convince all those people visiting this forum that what you are saying are credible and we need to believe you.  We are all aware that the net world are infected with so many liars,  swindler, frauds, those types of people that like to make fool of others etc etc etc......WE should face brutal facts that we should be careful on the net....coz we never know with what kind od poeple we are dealing with......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 19:43:48 |Display all floors

thanks for understanding

thanks for understanding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 20:09:52 |Display all floors

to: vishal

Hi, Vishal, thanks for your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that I’m not a liar. What I have said on the forum is absolutely true. I rarely chat through the internet although I have a QQ, a msn and a Yahoo messenger. That might be the reason that I don’t know how dangerous the internet could be. From my personal view, I always believe in good. I think we all should believe in this. Otherwise how can we trust each other? I’m sure most people are good no matter in the real life or on the internet. I was a teacher before I came to Beijing. I taught my students to be good and believe in good. I would like to know more about your ideas regarding this. Thanks again and good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 20:19:52 |Display all floors

to: friendbird

Hi, my younger sister,
Thanks for your concern. Just like you, I don’t think whoever can speak English are a good man. The reason that I want to find a BF who knows English is simple. I like western culture. I study English, read a lot of novels and see a lot of movies of this kind. I think the future life I want to have is like this. So, to be my BF, he should know some English, otherwise I don’t think we could understand each other and share the life together. Did I answer you question?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 22:19:24 |Display all floors

To: Joyfuljane

Hi Jane,

Just want to tell you Good luck then since you think this is the best way to find a bf !  Hope you find what you are looking for!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 17:28:49 |Display all floors

astonIshed at your radical action

hey,
so impressed by your bravity and straightforwardness, i am a boy, conservative but civillized. younger than ya. I hope we can be friends.
i know something, that is, emotion,sex, feeling sharing and interactions, blah blah are differernt stuffs, dinstinctive elements, it might be slightly related, however, one stuff never brings about the other. doesn't it?
coz i am still young, as we all are, all ill-informed, inexperienced and unsophisticated, being at sea, we cannot figure out what we are conducting. Just as I am unconscious of what i am doing at preesent, unmotivalated, i am writing.
It may be caused by something hiden in your brain, in the creeping sensation and psychology. when reading something related with psycho, i got some points. recommend ya have a hit of that.
keep in contact if never mind
best regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 21:29:42 |Display all floors

to:millerjin127

Wow! Your English is so good, my friend!!! Thanks for your ideas and thoughts. For me, you are like a philosopher. Keep in touch.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.