Author: zjh0717

how to translate "吾乐吾所为,吾为吾所乐“into en? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-7 05:31:32 |Display all floors

Award Accepted

Thanks for your super understanding. But it was not a combination of Chinese & English, as my knowledge,  Chinese  people dont have a saying of "a saint standing on solid groud". So it is some-lish, maybe Cenilish???!!!!.. the contary to tony's "glass house"

Whatever it is, it's my hornor to accept this award. Please have it delivered to my house without delay. As I'm moving and no forwarding address will be given.....

Actually, I made my way back here to erase all the messages I posted and say goodbye to you all...

I shouldnt have posted "New Year's Resolutions" and "Quotes about New Year" under my name....I thought I was safe at this forum and didnt know Google Search Engine would catch these 2 threads and reveal my identity to <:).  

I had fun here, but I have to leave now...

My apology to Tony if I ever offended you. wish i could explain you why I was so sensitive about stalking....

My thanks to people who have supported me and shared their feelings with me.

Wish you all the best.

Goodbye.

Cenil la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.