Author: cenilla

New Year's Resolutions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-2 11:04:41 |Display all floors

here's my Resolutions.

hope it's not too late to announce mine.: )

i plan to save as much money as i can so that i can get closer to my dream...

then, i hope i can make more FRIENDS( in the real sense) in the city, since one friend is going abroad this year, gonna miss him...

last but not least, read more books in a variety, enjoy the beaaty of MUSIC and MOVIES, by the way, i strongly recommend the Music Radio on CRI, oh shame, i forgot the name of the program, anyway, in the mornings on weekend, there are many classic songs on the air. I am totally immersed in them, take me back to the old days... oh it's FM 91.5.

hope i can have a fruitful 2004.

cheers, all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 11:06:34 |Display all floors

try to make it true

I think it just certifies the old saying "Easier to say than to behave".    Like most of you, i always make resolutions at the beginning of the new year, but it is very hard to realise it as i will forget about it during my daily life or I cannot stick to it and give it up midway.  Now I get to understand that i should not make too many resolutions and i should make a very detailed plan to accomplish it.  

1. To pass the legal examination.  It is above all the most important.
2. Improving my english writing
3. learning to face problems very calmly

I really want to write more resolutions here, but it is impossible to realise all.  When i consider about the resolution to be made, i can find that i have so many weakness and i have so many thing unfinished.    But i can only do it step by step.   

I hope i can make my resolutions true at the end of the year.   And the same wish to you all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 14:12:21 |Display all floors

agreement

I agree with you, there is always a saying, plan is not changed much more quickly than variation. So I don't want to make any new year's resolutions, too. I think the best thing for the new year is keep in good spirit and then every resonable target is easily achieved, don't put much pressure on yourself, let things happened naturely.

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-3 20:45:55 |Display all floors

My first dream has been realized in 2004.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 23:00:35 |Display all floors

?????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 18:28:51 |Display all floors

What sense do they ever actually make?

As a man of piled age, I insist new year resolutions belong to the sort of damned and cursed shit thoughts, which has just found its way racing in my mind. Don't force yourself into the form of a weapon, like a pistol or a knife, to aim at an imagined a target. that's awful! Just follow the flow and devote yourself to what you are engaged in!! Above all, enjoy your own time, which is fatally short!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 18:50:25 |Display all floors

it all...

It's easier said then done.
Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its result.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.