Views: 11153|Replies: 22

New Year's Resolutions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-31 11:52:30 |Display all floors
When I was little, I was forced to make New Year's Resolutions, as my parents and teachers asked me to do so. And I had no clue how to make reasonable resolutions, which was why I always failed to keep them...(many resoultions didnt make it past the fifth of January!)

but it's hard not to get the resolution urge on New Year's Eve. There's that sense of renewal, of rebirth, and the guilty awareness that I've spent tooooooooo much time playing computer games in the past year.....this year is going to be different!

So, here goes.  "My New year's Resolutions" ^-^

1. Eat healthy, and gain 10LBS....Yeap, I want to gain some weight while others are on diet!
2. Learn how to use some New Computer Programes such as GIF Animator, Illustrator, Photoshop....
3. Make myself a star employee so my boss lady may give me a" big" raise
4. Keep driving Jack crazy and John wondering...^-^

Hmmm...Pretty easy to keep up with them, right? well,  just being realistic, I've learnt from my past!

Ok, so now you've read all of my resolutions, what's yours? mind sharing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 16:12:38 |Display all floors

I don't agree with your proposal

The reason why I do mind doing as you have just proposed is that my body is completely fit right now  and I'm a college student  so I don't have a raise  and also my major  is just computer science  and the last one, I don't even know who are Jone and Jack. That's all.

Use magic tools Report

lydiafang has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-31 16:22:07 |Display all floors

I guess

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 19:30:54 |Display all floors

Agree with you.

I like to make a new plan for a new year many many years ago .But I failed to bear it in my mind over five days.Fun is more charming that resolution i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 16:29:53 |Display all floors

Resolutions?! fail fail fail!

I like make many resolutions,but I haven't fulfilled any resolutions from  childhood. It's very regretful for me.  So now I don't like do it any more.I am afraid to fail to do it again.I only have a wish that I can have a safe life in future,it's my all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 17:10:25 |Display all floors

hehe

Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 20:31:38 |Display all floors

never give up

to me ,  i prefer to do it rather than dream it..  'cause i know i cannot keep my promises..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.